Testosterone, EQ, Deca ----- Cipralex ---- Cannot Cum to save my life

copaseet

Ive been messing around with my dosages in compounds, since I came back from and overseas trip, I have been on a high dose of Deca about 750mg, which im going to drop to 125mg just for joint relief.

I can to recently take Cipralex for the blues and switch my Test Brand as it was underdosed by 50% I would say.

So now im going to be on....
500mg Test E
600mg EQ
25mg Proviron
and the cipralex.

I know both high prolactin and cipalrex can cause climax issue, but my wood and desire is there.

Just wondering if anyone else has been in a similar situation.

well, ive experienced it once, but then i discoverd prami and didn't let that ever happen again

Happened everytime i did deca. Love it, break up with ur woman and learn to fake cum (act) can fuck all night with no rubber and not have to worry about a kid... Then after fucking half the night away the girl is usually down for anything so you just push the limits from hot to weird as much as u can. I found i could cum as long as we passed a certain barrier. Would fucked till the sun comes up and do it again the next day. And girls talk about the sex to each other, you will have girls show up with a case of beer asking to chill. Its awesome. Kinda messed with my head a bit tho, even after i was done my cycle it got to a point where if i just fucked hard n fast i could cum in 10 mins, but if i let her jump on top or tried to hold it in then i couldnt cum unless we did that certain kinky thing i was craving. Then i went almost a year without having sex (unrelated personal issues) and when i got back in the game i thought i could still do the same but nope. Like starting fresh. Lasts 5-20mins thats all... Hmm maybe i should do some deca lol!

Last edited:
My first cycle was a stack of test/tren/masteron, was able to get rock hard and had good sex drive but couldn't cum to save my life.
After about a week it really started affecting me physiologically with girls..
Took about 2 weeks into PCT until I could cum.

I did not use an AI so my E2 was sky high (no blood work either but lets just assume it lol) which should also have had my prolactin sky high.

Ironically, its the only side I kinda want back, insane feeling being able to go and go like a rabbit but best thing ever ? Having girls saying, "noo babe, I cant take it anymore" haha :p
Shit, I'd be happy to last 20 minutes right now lol... But thats kinda always been an issue for me so I'll do all the guys in here a favor, google "Wicked Overtime Cream". Thank me by repping lol ;)

Last edited:
Happened everytime i did deca. Love it, break up with ur woman and learn to fake cum (act) can fuck all night with no rubber and not have to worry about a kid... Then after fucking half the night away the girl is usually down for anything so you just push the limits from hot to weird as much as u can. I found i could cum as long as we passed a certain barrier. Would fucked till the sun comes up and do it again the next day. And girls talk about the sex to each other, you will have girls show up with a case of beer asking to chill. Its awesome. Kinda messed with my head a bit tho, even after i was done my cycle it got to a point where if i just fucked hard n fast i could cum in 10 mins, but if i let her jump on top or tried to hold it in then i couldnt cum unless we did that certain kinky thing i was craving. Then i went almost a year without having sex (unrelated personal issues) and when i got back in the game i thought i could still do the same but nope. Like starting fresh. Lasts 5-20mins thats all... Hmm maybe i should do some deca lol!

I understand what your saying on a real deep level lol.

My first cycle was a stack of test/tren/masteron, was able to get rock hard and had good sex drive but couldn't cum to save my life.

I did not use an AI so my E2 was sky high (no blood work either but lets just assume it lol) which should also have had my prolactin sky high.

Ironically, its the only side I kinda want back, insane feeling being able to go and go like a rabbit but best thing ever ? Having girls saying, "noo babe, I cant take it anymore" haha :p
Shit, I'd be happy to last 20 minutes right now lol... But thats kinda always been an issue for me so I'll do all the guys in here a favor, google "Wicked Overtime Cream". Thank me by repping lol ;)

I just dropped the deca to 125mg for the joint relief about a week ago, I had a girl here last night for 2 hours and couldn't blow... met up with my ex for lunch and lunch turned into another 60 minute session, not even close to blowing.... after she left, I spent about another hour googling the most fucked up sex scenes to get me over the top, nothing.

When I finally do blow, its going through the drywall.

Curious Copaseet ~ have you run any Bloodwork to see what's really going on.

I've run all types of High Mg Cycles over the years, and have Never Ever had any Libido Issues.
Even with High Doses of Tren or Deca.
Have Never needed to run Caber or Prami.

But I've always run Bloodwork, to make sure that I'm controlling my Estrogen.

You Can't have High Progesterone or Prolactin without 1st having Elevated Estro.
Unless you are Gyno Prone, or have previously had Gyno................................ JP
P.S.
And I'd get off that Cipralex, it has a Multitude of Side Effects.
Among them is Libido Issues.

Last edited:
Curious Copaseet ~ have you run any Bloodwork to see what's really going on.

I've run all types of High Mg Cycles over the years, and have Never Ever had any Libido Issues.
Even with High Doses of Tren or Deca.
Have Never needed to run Caber or Prami.

But I've always run Bloodwork, to make sure that I'm controlling my Estrogen.

You Can't have High Progesterone or Prolactin without 1st having Elevated Estro.
Unless you are Gyno Prone, or have previously had Gyno................................ JP
P.S.
And I'd get off that Cipralex, it has a Multitude of Side Effects.
Among them is Libido Issues.

No Libido issues, just cant blow, Dropped the Deca to 125mg for joint relief only.

How where you able to recover your natty test levels again after having a rollercoaster of a first cycle with tren in the mix.

How where you able to recover your natty test levels again after having a rollercoaster of a first cycle with tren in the mix.

I dont know my natty test levels so honestly couldn't tell you how good I recover. Its the one thing I really regret not getting before i started with AAS, reference bloodwork.
But the doses very pretty low and for a short duration.

I dont know my natty test levels so honestly couldn't tell you how good I recover. Its the one thing I really regret not getting before i started with AAS, reference bloodwork.
But the doses very pretty low and for a short duration.

Thanks for sharing.

Back