Equi .vs Test

GomJabr

I was wondering how Equi @ 500mg week together with Deca 400mg week would do compared to the same dose of test and 400mg deca, I really want to stay off the test due to DHT :(

The proscar has stopped most of the hair loss and I want to keep it this way, I've even regained some of the lost hair. What Im wondering is how a 500mg 12week dose with sust with 5mg proscar ED would do for the hair, the proscar seems to work really great for me though

I guess that a 500mg 12 week cycle of Equi with 5mg proscar ED would be easy on the hair compared to the same amount of test and the same duration ?

The reason why I want to stack Equi with deca is simply because Equi is a test. derivative and thus should give fairly good gains together with 400mg deca (atleast 500mg test and 400mg deca gives good results :p)

EQ won't compare to test with results, even though it is a derivitive... im curious to see what peoples opinions are on an EQ/DECA cycle, but don't think it will compare anything to a Test/Deca cycle...or even a TEST only cycle...and also Deca dick will probly come around :(...

If I was going to run it I would run all three I am a strong beleiver that test be in every cycle Eq might be considered a test but there is a huge difference. Plus most people have to take a high dose of EQ for a longer time to see great results plus IMO EQ wont give you any where near the same strength gains as Test.

Bro I think you need to do some more research before starting a cycle.

From your profile, your to young to juice, which was my first impression when I read you question.

JohnnyB

I was quite unclear in how I wrote the question I know, as far as age goes it doesnt matter since I already have one cycle under my belt and I wont stop. I really dont see what harm roids can cause when im 19 that they cant cause me when Im 21, the only thing is more training and diet experience but I already eat and train like a robot..exactly like the program tells me to. So please answer my original questions instead of poking me for my age, I know that it was in best intent JohnnyB, but I really want my questions answered :/

as far as growth \ sterility goes Im finished growing in height (havent moved an inch in over a year) and as far as becomming sterile that is just some bs if you ask me..if you dont go sterile when you juice @ 21 you dont do it at 19 (taken that you are fully developed and finished with puberty)

so back to my original question (its really only one thing I want to know though)

how would 500mg equipose compliment 400mg weekly of deca, as far as I can understand it must work quite well, given that equi is a test derivative and such. The water gains wouldnt be to immense and perhaps the Equi would keep the deca dick away ? Just a few thoughts..I'll leave it to the vets :D

bro the EQ wont keep the deca dick away....also I dont think johnny was poking you rather he is stating a fact....I have lots of friends that went ahead and used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) when they were young and now they regret not waiting and doing more research before jumping in they now realize that wasted $$$$$$ on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cause they had no clue what they were doing and never saw the drugs' full potential. If you insist on running this cycle I would at least 500mg a week of a test like cyp or sust etc. I still think you should do more research for like a year before you touch anything again good luck

I do know my bit about steroids and workouts..Im just in doubt between 250mg sust and 500mg equi and 500 equi and 400 deca or so. And please dont make the fault of taking me for a person without training,diet or steroid knowledge because of my young age. I know you only mean the best but Im sortof tired of constantly being preached to about how little I know because of my age.

But back to the core of this little argument. I understand that 250 test and 500 equi would give less androgenic side-effects than 500test on its own (atleast steroidology/profiles says so). I really want the qualities from the Equi (I've heard so much great stuff about it) and the size from test...I thought that a 250test\500equi combo for 12 weeks would yild good results with moderate androgenic side-effects.

but Im still curious to see what your opinions on Equi and Deca in a cycle is, Its more of curiousity than of an actual wish to do it :)

if your not goin to listen to johnny then go with this
1-10 500 mg test enanthate
1-10 400mg EQ
3 weeks after start post cycle therapy (pct) clomids or nolvadex

i personally would stick with the Test/Deca cycle for right now or just a Test only cycle at this point. wait a few more years and cycles before adding EQ, so you will understand the difference it can make. i personally waited til i was 26/27 before i started AS... seen too many disasters over the years from people saying EXACTLY what you have said... no offense :)

The sealing of growth plates is not just about height restriction. Other physiological factors may also be affected such as length of collarbone.

I agree that 19 is too young. Natural growth potential is huge with naturally high test levels.

Why would you want to sacrifice this potential?

I already have done one cycle so any harm that could be done is done already, but seriously how do you think Equi would compliment deca ? Im just asking out of curiosity.

I disagree plenty of harm could still be done. Like I said run Eq with the Deca but I would also add the test to the cycle I would add Test to any cycle you do but thats just my opinion.

GomJabr said:
I already have done one cycle so any harm that could be done is done already, but seriously how do you think Equi would compliment deca ? Im just asking out of curiosity.

when and what was your last (first) AS cycle of? also, you may be able to do more damage than good unless you wait.

8 weeks test enth 250mg, with clomid and nolvadex combined for post cycle therapy (pct). I did this back when I was 17 yrs old and didnt know what I know now about nutrition and exercise. I still gained 14 pounds of fairly solid mass :)
and yes 17 is to young! But I grew quite a lot in height from 17-18 years old, so the juice didnt seal my growth plates.

Seriously, I've read and studied the subject for soon 2 years and I think that Im fairly educated when it comes to roids, not fully educated of course (how can one ever be?) but I still know what I need to take care of myself and do proper cycles. Instead of trying to convince me to not do more cycles in a few years (which I would do even if I grew a third arm) try and ask my questions and just forget about my age for a while. :)

A Nice Solid Cycle:

1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg/wk
1-10 Deca 200-300mg/wk
13 post cycle therapy (pct) w/ Clomid 300mg x 1 day/100mg x 10days/50mg x 10 days

for this cycle, i don't really see any need for any HCG or Nolva unless you're prone to gyno. always good to have nolva on hand just in case. as long as you eat and train right, you will GROW with this cycle.

remember that the test/deca is going to take a couple weeks to be noticeable and is gonna stay in your system a few weeks after your last shot.

thanks for the advice but I already have my two upcomming cycles in the book...most of the items ordered for it too

cycle1:

12 week 500mg enth

cycle2:

12 week 500 enth
12-16 weeks 500 Equi (think I'll do 16 to get the most out of it)

I want to stay off the deca because of the massive shutdown...equi got more qualities as far as Im concerned as well. Im gonna use the first cycle for a winter bulker with massive eating and the second one in april~ with clean eating for maintanance and defining..some size too perhaps ? ;)

and yes I do know about the different halflife of the esters Geartripper :)

GomJabr said:
thanks for the advice but I already have my two upcomming cycles in the book...most of the items ordered for it too

cycle1:

12 week 500mg enth

cycle2:

12 week 500 enth
12-16 weeks 500 Equi (think I'll do 16 to get the most out of it)

I want to stay off the deca because of the massive shutdown...equi got more qualities as far as Im concerned as well. Im gonna use the first cycle for a winter bulker with massive eating and the second one in april~ with clean eating for maintanance and defining..some size too perhaps ? ;)

and yes I do know about the different halflife of the esters Geartripper :)

i like this idea.. get nolvadex though

your on the same track as me :) first cycle im finishing up is test 400-500mg a week...for 10 weeks...next cycle is gonna be Test/Eq 500mg of each for 12 weeks...frontloading with a gram of each....NICE!

Back