Estrogen Blockers

B bOy CrAyOn

Learning the Ways
what would you guys recommend as the strongest legal estro blocker ?
ive heard good stuff about Novedex XT and Estro Extreme.... any helpful info you guys could give me would be much appreciated

ive heard novedex works well but cant say from personal experience i saw some stuff the other day that looked interesting at vitamin world im going to check into

Novedex XT works very well for a legal supp, not that expensive online, either.

thanks a ton.. i went and bought some today..... the directions say to just take it at night and thats it... is that right? why did the owner tell me to take it throughout the day last time...hmmm thats wierd..the directions say take 2to 4 capsules at night ... should i just take 3.. enough for a 5'4 150 pound lil man ?

another question i had was ive had puffy nipples since puberty but it got worst after i used juice...so will this reduce them at all or will gyno surgery only do that.. theyre very sore and sensetive, if i get punched in the nipple im in a world of pain

uhmm after gear you should get a reall post cycle therapy (pct) like nolvadex which is a serm.... and get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin... as far as legal shit goes...its probably one of trhe most effective.. take it with ZMA and tribulis at night.

as an aromatase inhibitor reccomend aromasin or AIFM.

do not reccomend any oral ATD products due to half life and oral bioavailability issues.

for PCT
clomid @50mg for 2-3 weeks-------

---

---

Nolva is not proven for post cycle therapy (pct) (despite claims made to the contrary), its certainly not suitable after any progestenic compound, and it induces libido issues in about 1/3 of users.

yea well im not on anything anymore so i dont need PCT... i just have puffy nipples that i had gotton from puberty but got worst after juice so would surgery only correct that or would somthing reverse the effects?

so is aromasin what will take care of this puffy nipple problem... and if so for how long should i take it and at what dosages should i be taking it ?
im 5'4, 150 pounds.
is it a injection or a oral pill ?

Back