estrogen solubizer

Matthias1550

open minded conservAtive.
How much estrogen solubizer do you need to separate out 6grams of Test Propianate from Syno H? Also, what is the estrogen solubizer made of? I have never made my own gear before so any information is appreciated. Thanks.

you should have 5carts per conversion, syno comes in a 10cart box. not sure where you are getting 6 grams? if i am not mistaken, each 5 carts has 10g of test (assuming you harvest all of it --which you probably will get close , but not all of it)

anyhow, each 5 carts require 3ml of estrogen solubilizer. this solution is NaHO, i think, which is lye. i recommend you get a kit from a research company. you get everything you need. go to universalkits , i use theirs all of the time and it is good stuff.

all together you are looking at around $180-200....very cheap considering a box of syno yeilds up to 6 months supply (give or take depending on dosage)

Read a thread at another forum where a guy used Red Devil lye in the conversion to separate out the estrogen. If this is so why would you buy estrogen solubilizer if you can use this and save $$ ? Of course he was preping this for transdermal so I do'nt know if that would work for injection prep.

Back