Estrogen Too Low? How do you know.

WolfsLair

One Man Wolf Pack...arrff
How do you know when you have overdone it with an AI? We all see gyno questions posted everyday. With many of us "gyno paranoid", some must overdue it with the stane, letro, or whatever Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you prefer.
So, since even us men need estrogen, how does your individual body tell you, "I am estrogen deficient." For instance, the headache sign could be just a headache.

no libido,anxiety,lethargic,bad moods,get ill easily,real emotional

Spot on bro, I feel really lethargic, like I am walking through a mental fog sometimes. Your pecker wont be as hard....and you will have some anxiety. All are pretty notable signs of estrogen problems. If you have these issues try taking a week off. Obviously if in that week you get sides it will be appropriate to use the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) again but if there are no sides then it will not hurt.

Also for this reason I like to keep proviron on hand. It doesnt eliminate estrogen but it binds to the receptors so the sides are less likely to happen. It doesn this without killing estrogen PLUS, it stops the conversion of the testosterone you are using. To me it can make some compounds feel stronger because by preventing conversion it helps to elevate free test vs bound test. There is a science behind it and I am only a noob. But the stuff works nicely.

definitely libido.... That was the first sign for me when I was using letro to eat some starting stages of gyno. My dick was like a rubber noodle

Back