Euro-Pharmacies Brand Products ALL 10% OFF

jozifp103

1z6455s.png

Word on the street is that for the next 10 days all international Euro-Pharmacies products are 10% off!
The already discounted combos and stacks are also 10% off. Serious savings!

I even heard that includes HGH as well!

Might be a good time to find your trusted Euro-Pharmacies supplier and get yourself an early Christmas present :)

Just got my last package today from them, 2017 cycle ready to go, I'll post up some pics later I'm looking forward to trying thier products

DPR I just paid that cunt in Louisiana 50k in civil suit...could have made her disappear for less...PSL hooked me up w a little care package boy s as I m struggling but I ll be on top soon enough...got me another size 0 ga millionaire I m training so.....

Stock up ladies

DPR I just paid that cunt in Louisiana 50k in civil suit...could have made her disappear for less...PSL hooked me up w a little care package boy s as I m struggling but I ll be on top soon enough...got me another size 0 ga millionaire I m training so.....

Stock up ladies

Always happy to help out good people T. You're more than a customer, you're a friend.

I'd like to see psl do a bit better on volume discounts

I think you might find what you're looking for in the - "mix and match" - section.

In my case I would choose 5 Test Enanthate's.

This would be a 25% discount!

With the current sale, its almost 39% off - (compared to the price of one vial of test alone).

Mix and match any 5 for a very nice price! :D

Boldenone Undecaonate - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Testosterone Propinate - 100mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Testosterone CYPIONATE - 200mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Testosterone ENANTHATE - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL

Jozifp - if I'm missing something please correct me? :)

Back