BIG NEWS REGARDING PSL's EURO-PHARMACIES PRODUCT LINE

jozifp103

hgh1_zpsohcdcrty.png

Huge News from Euro-Pharmacies

By now the community knows that when PSL states"Big Announcement-Big News", PSL always comes through with something insane,something amazing, something utterly epic!

The team here at PSL is excited for this opportunity to announce this entirely new concept, what we're about to relay is surely a "Game Changing" ..

Before we introduce this all NEW product to the market we would like to share some words if we may;

Because of our close bond with Euro-Pharmacies we have been able to provide the market with some of the finest products in all of the "Anabolic Circuit" world wide..
Through EP, and our ideas along with commitment and passion we have been able to provide the absolute finest products available..Because we have been in business longer then the majority of our contenders, with this we have learned how to best service our customers needs.. We are committed to the promise we make and our incredibly large customers list is a testament to our unwavering dedication to YOU!

On behalf of Euro-Pharmacies.net, please allow us to be the FIRST to introduce

"EUROTROPIN" EP - HGH 191aa"

That's correct EP will be manufacturing it's very own, high grade HGH

(Product launch date will be announced soon)

hgh1_zpsohcdcrty.png

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR LAUNCH DATE!!!

***Credit to PSL rep VISION for ad design.

Oh my! It's like some dude just read my mind and laid this out for me to get horny over....

Is it Christmas already!!?? :)

Someone buy their motherfucken Primo! I want to see some reviews before I buy it in a few months

If it's anything like their Mast - you're in for a fucking treat brother...

That shit was awesome on my last run, I miss it, I miss it a LOT!

I've recently ran their mast with tren a and had great results. Kept me very dry. Really shine in the later stages of cycle.

This could be a game changer for me if they're shipping UK domestic...

My 1st show looming in May 2016, this can't come soon enough :)

Talking UK Domestic...I'm inder the impression you can already order UK lines domestically as in the grey tops? Is this inaccurate? Or are you saying their UK Domestic line will be available for domestic shipping coming from within the states?

Talking UK Domestic...I'm inder the impression you can already order UK lines domestically as in the grey tops? Is this inaccurate? Or are you saying their UK Domestic line will be available for domestic shipping coming from within the states?

Occasionally we will have a UK domestic option for some of our products. Please see the shipping info on the website to see where products are shipped from. Cannot discuss such specifics on the open forum.

Back