Euro Pharmacies - Nice Baseline

Repo

P.S.L. Representative
IMG_1195_zpsdd4vohsu.jpg

I've always liked the quality of Euro Pharmacies products... and had to add a shot of the EP hCG when I received this order.

After taking a little time off... I need to rebuild my baseline - starting with testosterone, hCG and the AI - Aromasin.

I'll add an hCG picture soon, but I just wanted to point out the authentication logo, which is a nice touch as they move
forward to keep counterfeits from ripp'n them and customers off!

Nicely done guys... Euro Pharmacies always impresses!!! :biggthump

That hcg is great love that it's in vial not a.one use amp

For sure - I'll put up a picture of the hCG soon... I'm very impressed with the whole package.

The boxes even have the hologram type logo to authenticate it as well. :D

Ok thanks I was just curious, after all it's just a label right? Product remains the same regardless of the label I would think

Lol. Right. But I always order int'l line EP because I like the print on the vial better. Worth the wait for me;-) Just a matter of personal preference for me doc.

Just curious Repo, is your euro shipped within US or outside? My Euro has the old labels

Yep - these are international, which is pretty much what I use for most of my orders.

I still have some gear with the old labels as well - stuff like tren and deca... the labels might not be as pretty, but the gear is just as good! :D

It's funny you mentioned counterfeits. Yesterday I was talking to my buddy at the gym about what he's planning on running this winter. I told him my cycle plan and that I've been using EP primarily for a few years. He was all excited when I said that because he had some EP gear supposedly and he wasn't sure if it was good or not cuz he's never tried it. After we left he sent me a snapchat of his gear. There was a pack of Euro-Pharmacies dbol in the pic. Definitely looked off but I didnt say anything cuz the pic expired in like 4 seconds and I didn't get a good look at it. The next snap was a pic of the pack ripped open with white tabs with absolutely NO imprint on them. It was then, I could see the pack was a shiny cheap looking foil that we certainly never used. I sent him a pic of mine and said that's what real EP looks like. I felt bad because he's such a nice dude and he was heartbroken over it lol.

I always feel bad when people get ripped off. Our community is too small for people to do that to each other. :(

I'm currently gathering all my gear for my next cycle, all from ep, can't wait to open all the Lil boxes and take a nice photo shoot lol

I'm currently gathering all my gear for my next cycle, all from ep, can't wait to open all the Lil boxes and take a nice photo shoot lol

I'm about to post another picture of some of the authentication ket points...

Look'n forward to see what you have lined up for the cycle! :D

IMG_1195_zpsdd4vohsu.jpg

I've always liked the quality of Euro Pharmacies products... and had to add a shot of the EP hCG when I received this order.

After taking a little time off... I need to rebuild my baseline - starting with testosterone, hCG and the AI - Aromasin.

I'll add an hCG picture soon, but I just wanted to point out the authentication logo, which is a nice touch as they move
forward to keep counterfeits from ripp'n them and customers off!

Nicely done guys... Euro Pharmacies always impresses!!! :biggthump

Just got an order in and more than impressed with PSL in general. Love the new labels!

Back