Ever buy from Pinnacle? And t3 question to...

6tom6tom6

Ever order from Pinnacle? How long did it take to get your gear? reliable? Thank you =)

And the t3 question.....what happens if i take a low dose of t3 during my test e and Abomb cycle? Any benefit at all or just a waste? I just wanted to experiment because i have a bottle and if i don't use it for this experiment then i'm never going to use it haha. Just curious. Thanks

Pinnacle? Duuuuude! Top notch seriously. Thats all I can say because I don't think we're aloud to talk about shipping time. But it's extremely fast and gear is best around. You can't go wrong with them bro. You can order on a Monday and be rockin by the following weekend if you catch my drift

If someone has something bad to say about pinnacle please say it cause I'm running out of spots on their page for positive feedback... have some room for any negative if anyone has some ;)

come on someone somewhere has to have 1 negative thing to say???

All I can say is isn't their 40000 other threads about pinnacle? I think anyone should be able to figure out that it's legit and I have never used them or even seen their list.

I don't even need to use it to know it's good, sitting back and thinking about things, it's easy for me to "guess" about who and what pinnacle is. And based on my guess, I know the person actually cares about his products and how they are made. There are a lot of great labs out, but If I'm correct on my guess then it's a person who doesn't take short cuts, and it will be clean.

I'll have to get a list to take a look and Pinnacle, congrats on your quick success, you have a lot of old timers who have been around a long time happy my friend so keep up the good work, but set a limit for yourself, unless you have the means to be very large, but that's where most run into problems, when orders pile in and you have to hire others to help the operation, they start stealing and all kinds of bs.

But good luck to you and OP why do you want to use t3, and why did you purchase it?
And no disrespect to anyone but we already know this is not a source board, so why keep asking questions on sources in the open, product quality and customer service are one thing but 400000 threads asking if someone is good to go is another.
Pinnacle I'm sure is a great place, but their is always risk in this so man up and try it out, if it doesn't workout the move on.

haha well im just a little worried because the guy i was emailing suddenly stopped answering me....before he would answer every message. Just nervous is all lol. And i didnt buy the t3...friend owed me money and i said id take that....but idk what to do with it =o

Back