Ever fall asleep eating pussy?

fl8meplz

Damnit!! I did last night. I was soo fucking tired and it was about 2:30 am and I took something at midnight to help me sleep not knowing i was gonna get laid. Needless to say I am getting a lot of ribbing from her today lol.

that suxs man u need to worjk harder on that girl now...to prove ur dont sux

No... but I have passed in and out of conciousness while getting head..... many times.... it's kinda funny really...

i used to have a girlfriend that was addicted to sleeping pills and had some strong prescription stuff. well i told her i would leave her if i caught her with that stuff. so one day i came home and she must have had them out and quickly hid them in her vagina. well i wanted to get it on so i started getting busy down there and next thing i know im waking up after sleeping for 3 days straight.

Damnit!! I did last night. I was soo fucking tired and it was about 2:30 am and I took something at midnight to help me sleep not knowing i was gonna get laid. Needless to say I am getting a lot of ribbing from her today lol.

Dam I almost spit my water out laughing. Sorry bro but that is some funny shit!

CaptainAwesome said:
i used to have a girlfriend that was addicted to sleeping pills and had some strong prescription stuff. well i told her i would leave her if i caught her with that stuff. so one day i came home and she must have had them out and quickly hid them in her vagina. well i wanted to get it on so i started getting busy down there and next thing i know im waking up after sleeping for 3 days straight.

are you seriouse? Or is this a joke? If its real that has to be one of the best stories iv heard in a while. Funny shit

Back