Ever got caught spanking the monkey?

mustanged77

Tren Freak
My wife has caught me a few times. Especially when I do a lot of Test. I just have to blow the load. I tell her i was thinking about her. She believes me :druggie:

I've been caught pleasuring myself a couple times by ex boyfriends. They always think it's an invitation but it's not. Sometimes you just want to lie there with a vibrator doing nothing but recieving some pleasure. I told one guy he was welcome to join as long as I could lay there like a slab of dead beef.

I rarely get to, my girl makes sure of it.

Sometimes I wish I had more time to, I kinda miss it

If you live on a ship and you are underway then you must know how it is, so I was caught by the guy who sleeps in rack next to me when I was watching a video. Luckily he quickly left and I continued and finally blew my load 5 minutes later. Whenever I think back on that I think it is pretty damb funny.

montess said:
I rarely get to, my girl makes sure of it.

Sometimes I wish I had more time to, I kinda miss it

i smell what your cookin mont. my girl gets a little upset when i even mention the idea of me beatin it down. she says it's her job which is cool, but yeah i miss it at times.

Miss Muscle said:
I've been caught pleasuring myself a couple times by ex boyfriends. They always think it's an invitation but it's not. Sometimes you just want to lie there with a vibrator doing nothing but recieving some pleasure. I told one guy he was welcome to join as long as I could lay there like a slab of dead beef.

LOL! Exactly! I've caught my wife before. Shes like, "I really wasn't asking you to join me" I'm married and old, if my wife wants to pleasure herself without me I'm down with it. Shes done me right so many times i could never complain.
But the funny thing is that she actually gets more jealous when she catches me. That why i tell her I'm thinking about her. And yeah, no materials, jelly rubes or videos. As a matter of fact, sometimes when my wife is talking too much about something I don't give a fuck about, i pull my cock out and start talking real dirty. She either runs and hides or she jumps on it. I win either way. LOL
Were just a couple of freaks. Thats why I married her. :69:

If you were my chic Miss Muscles I would just ask you if you needed me to plug in the adapter in case the batteriies die. Then i would close the door and let you have at it. Self pleasure is a sacred thing. Nobody can substitute what your dirty mind can come up with. Believe me, i have paid enough chics to do it and they still say I'm a freak. :afro:

Miss Muscle said:

Tell me more.

Back