Every Time I start PCT I meet a new cute teen girl.

GynoPuff

Well every single time I have used anything that requires pct I meet some beautiful shy teen girl and its like im trying to act as normal as possible while im on pct. I do notice that when on cycle and as well as pct I am almost numb to feelings I have no emotional attraction to women I just like spanking it at home and looking at them when I see them at the gym. Is this all in my head or is there science behind this?

So you're saying that you hang out at the schools during PCT? :wiggle:

Sorry man, but I'll take strange over flogging the dolphin any day.

So you're saying that you hang out at the schools during PCT? :wiggle:

Sorry man, but I'll take strange over flogging the dolphin any day.

Really? I am willing to wager you are flogging that dolphin a whole lot more frequently than you can count all the strange you are getting. And no -- the opportunity for strange doesn't count just like the opportunity to flog doesn't count. :)

Do you mainly prefer young teen girls cause their titties are about the same size as yours ?
Just curious

Really? I am willing to wager you are flogging that dolphin a whole lot more frequently than you can count all the strange you are getting. And no -- the opportunity for strange doesn't count just like the opportunity to flog doesn't count. :)

There's a big difference between what we can have and what we prefer. ;)

Of course it takes another married man to remind me of this. :p Dirty decepticon you! :laugh:

Back