Excessive Tiredness ? training, depression, bowel cancer

AASynergist

Flame Haired Adonis
Hi Guys

Recently stepped up my training intensity while also on a cutting diet. However every 3 to 4 weeks of this type of training I suddenly hit a brick wall and suffer from excessive tiredness all I want to do is sleep. This lasts from about 3 to 5 days its also getting worse with time. However I always come out of it stronger while maintaining or increasing my body weight and losing body fat.

Is this the norm any one else have these problems. What worries me is that I have also been depressed and have had IBS blood in stool on rare occasions which rings alarm bells of the big C. But if it was cancer surely I wouldn't get stronger and increase LBM. Any thoughts cheers

If you are on a cutting diet, maybe due to lack of carbs? Overtraining? However answering those questions I am not taking into account for the possibility of other illnesses.

When was the last time you saw the doc and/or had bloodwork done? What's your training schedule and diet look like?

Hi Guys

Recently stepped up my training intensity while also on a cutting diet. However every 3 to 4 weeks of this type of training I suddenly hit a brick wall and suffer from excessive tiredness all I want to do is sleep. This lasts from about 3 to 5 days its also getting worse with time. However I always come out of it stronger while maintaining or increasing my body weight and losing body fat.

Is this the norm any one else have these problems. What worries me is that I have also been depressed and have had IBS blood in stool on rare occasions which rings alarm bells of the big C. But if it was cancer surely I wouldn't get stronger and increase LBM. Any thoughts cheers

Are you on any oral aas at this time? do you supplement with aspirin? is the blood a runny red that floats in the toilet or is it a dark red attached to your stool?

Still young at 47 :hahano:
Yeah what I do at my age is not normal. Still kicking ass at the gym embarrassing people half my age.

do you ever take any time off? i get tired and lose interest sometimes and i got to where i take a week off every 2 months,but i owuld get some blood work done to check out some things for sure

Back