Experiences with Stanozolol Oral Pills?

Good question I always got brittle elbows from winni. Could try your typical vitamins for joint support. I havent run winni In years- its effective at What it does just not for me. Lifting heavy winni and me dont mix. Everyone different

Good question I always got brittle elbows from winni. Could try your typical vitamins for joint support. I havent run winni In years- its effective at What it does just not for me. Lifting heavy winni and me dont mix. Everyone different

Good ideas for sure. Instead of vitamins id rather eat the foods that contain these vitamins as we dont know these days what really goes into the vitamin pills and in my mind those are all placebos and have no nutritional value whatsoever, and eve worst i suspect they take those vitamins that are already in your body out of your body.

its a brave new world out there folks. lots of people are fooling themselves with taking a dozen pills each morning that they think contain vitamins and even avoiding real food becuase the evil media has taught them that even food is bad for them!

the more natural the better i say.

Last edited:
Good ideas for sure. Instead of vitamins id rather eat the foods that contain these vitamins as we dont know these days what really goes into the vitamin pills and in my mind those are all placebos and have no nutritional value whatsoever, and eve worst i suspect they take those vitamins that are already in your body out of your body.

its a brave new world out there folks. lots of people are fooling themselves with taking a dozen pills each morning that they think contain vitamins and even avoiding real food becuase the evil media has taught them that even food is bad for them!

the more natural the better i say.

Agreed man. I dont even use anything but a pre workout drink for the sweet tooth in me. No more protein or any supps except a multi.

You know you got good vitamins when your piss is neon. As for vitamins being a placebo these day I kind of agree. When I load up on vitamins my pee looks normal. Those animal vitamin packs back in the day made my pee look gnarly.

I take beet root pills to assist with blood pressure and that helps so I know those are legit. I have a little health food store by me that sells vitamins and their products are legit. They have them tested and they are always g2g.

Agreed man. I dont even use anything but a pre workout drink for the sweet tooth in me. No more protein or any supps except a multi.

true that. and even the whey i buy i get it here from Solid Muscle as its a trusted and well know and respected source of protein.

You know you got good vitamins when your piss is neon. As for vitamins being a placebo these day I kind of agree. When I load up on vitamins my pee looks normal. Those animal vitamin packs back in the day made my pee look gnarly.

I take beet root pills to assist with blood pressure and that helps so I know those are legit. I have a little health food store by me that sells vitamins and their products are legit. They have them tested and they are always g2g.

lovely and good for you brotherman. those little health food stores are diamonds compared to the mayor brand name vitamin franchises.

lovely and good for you brotherman. those little health food stores are diamonds compared to the mayor brand name vitamin franchises.

For sure, the lady that owns it was a hippie its pretty obvious and she is all bout the holistic way of life. They have a cleanse Im thinking about doing. I think its all liquid for I believe 4-6 days but its supposed to be really good to clean you out.

The vitamins and other products she has are a lot more money than the crap you get at Walmart etc. I remember reading a while back about the vitamins sold at big chain stores are faked a lot. I forget who but someone went and had a bunch of the products tested and quite a few were way underdosed and a bunch were even fake. Just some filler powder, it said what the filler that was used in some was but I dont remember.

Back