Experiencing strong emotions on (Tren)

tren4thewin

Hey guys just had a question regarding test, tren ace, and emotions. I am typically a pretty laid back guy but since I started my cycle 12 weeks ago I noticed I cant watch romantic comedies or sad shit without getting sad, sometimes even crying, My anger isn't bad as I feel that coming on and can control it but damn it is hard to watch a movie with a girl when I am crying more than her. Is this shit normal or as tren just releasing my inner bitch? Before anyone starts in this isn't a troll post just curious if others have experienced this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea tren can make your emotions run crazy.. I would get a quick temper and night sweats on tren.. I never got all sappy.. I've heard of it affecting people that way tho..

Dont worry dude tren can make a grown man cry. I have seen it happen to several guys, myself included. It can also make you wanna murder the fuck out of someone. So just be careful and thats normal on tren.

The only time that tren makes me too emotional is if I start taking high doses of clenbuterol with it, I personally react badly to clen so will not being using it anymore. It gives me the worst anxiety and even depression (especially when mixed with high doses of tren) which in-course leads to bad mood swings and irritability.

Dont worry dude tren can make a grown man cry. I have seen it happen to several guys, myself included. It can also make you wanna murder the fuck out of someone. So just be careful and thats normal on tren.

murder part and emtion x2 for me

yeah the murdering part is spot on. i was going to start a tread... tren and my heart pounding like crazy.

did you first write romance movies and then edit your post to romantic comedies...... it ok if you did :)

I have enough Tren A for a 10 week cycle and after reading about the psychological sides, I've decided not to run it. It's just too risky. I have two kids and a wife and although I am not a hot head, I can get irritable. And although I'm sure I'd be fine, I just don't want to get big badly enough to risk it. Not to mention the physical side effects. Tren cough sounds like some scary shit!!! I've decided to get some Anavar (var) for my cutting cycle.

No crazy emotions for me on tren but I have only run it at moderate doses with low test and a prolactin inhibitor and ai

I'm starting to experience some anxiety from the tren I think. Thought it was high BP but it was 136/78 so I'm thinking anxiety.

Hey guys just had a question regarding test, tren ace, and emotions. I am typically a pretty laid back guy but since I started my cycle 12 weeks ago I noticed I cant watch romantic comedies or sad shit without getting sad, sometimes even crying, My anger isn't bad as I feel that coming on and can control it but damn it is hard to watch a movie with a girl when I am crying more than her. Is this shit normal or as tren just releasing my inner bitch? Before anyone starts in this isn't a troll post just curious if others have experienced this.

I am totally with you in this, got the same feelings and emotions when I am on tren ace...

iritability goes way up. When i run the tren with winnie, my inner :devil: emerges!

I'm also about to start a cutting cycle with Tren and Winstrol (winny). Can you give me a little insight on how you ran the stack and what results/side affects you got from the cycle?

I feel very reactive on tren. Something small can cause me to feel bad the entire day. It's a freaking roller coaster. I'm suspect that I'm also bipolar. I have had a few moments on tren when I felt like just ending my life. A few hours later I could be the happiest person alive. I have learned to ignore this shit.

Back