Experiencing strong emotions on (Tren)

I have become so damn irritable running this damn tren. I want to wring my girlfriends neck every word that comes out of her mouth and fire every single guy on my crew. It's getting ridiculous

Well keep posting and let us know if it gets easier. I have some that I am going run. Can't wait to see how it effects me. Shit, I got night sweats on test e.

How many mg's a week are you all doing?

Anxiety bro goes up. My moods are hit an mis ill be annoyed one second than feeling depressed the next.... Right now i just wanna be alone everyone annoys me lol...

Well keep posting and let us know if it gets easier. I have some that I am going run. Can't wait to see how it effects me. Shit, I got night sweats on test e.

How many mg's a week are you all doing?

I bumped my tren to 125mg eod this week. The sides aren't bad aside from the irritability and sweating at night

I have Tren E. Thinking 10 weeks of 400mgs a week. Night sweats went away after a couple of weeks when I did Test E. Only one way to find out.

I never had any emotional side effects from Tren or any sauce for that matter... Unless you consider libido through the rough. I always look at the steroids mind set as two things. Think back when you went through puberty and your test was off the shelf. Well that's you all over again. Yes I realize that some steroids don't work on the raising your test path but I'm talking about the ones that do.

The other side of sauce is when you start to put on muscle some times guys heads become planted real deep in the ass. We call that a rectal cranium and it can be contagious. ;)

Now for those of you on some Post cycle anti estrogen's. Well some guys do have PMS symptoms. I love to mess with my friends who have these issues but hey I'm only human

YMMV

Last edited:
sweat over any movement, sex causes a rain shower of sweat, feel like putting my elbow into a face till its pulp, and some cystic acne, that is the worst part

Wow...I was just telling my wife today that I feel lonely in this marriage. I didnt know Tren can do this to you. I do get night sweats often and not a good sleep while on Tren. I can get angry quicker also but try to keep it in check.

Hey guys just had a question regarding test, tren ace, and emotions. I am typically a pretty laid back guy but since I started my cycle 12 weeks ago I noticed I cant watch romantic comedies or sad shit without getting sad, sometimes even crying, My anger isn't bad as I feel that coming on and can control it but damn it is hard to watch a movie with a girl when I am crying more than her. Is this shit normal or as tren just releasing my inner bitch? Before anyone starts in this isn't a troll post just curious if others have experienced this.

This, along with the reported insomnia and mood swings, are what will make me shy away from tren.

I'm on week 2 of my first tren ace test prop cycle. 100mgs eod and very on edge and damp with sweat all day. Having super fkd up dreams at night as well.uncomfortable not intolerable

funny, i get 0 sides from tren. ive ran from 300-1.5g/wk and its all the same. tren does no good for me...sucks

boil some fina pellets ***8230; and use 1mg of that a week***8230;. if you have no sides you should contact TLC myfriend because you are a medical miracle.

Just a random TREN thought here...It's known that during heat waves that violent crimes and domestic disputes increase dramatically;apparently heat has an effect on aggression. Knowing TREN can tamper with body temperature via burning excess carbs as heat energy.I wonder if this is responsible for the irritability & i also wonder if reducing your carb intake on TREN can negate some of these sides?

I didn't start taking prami till after my 2nd week. This is my first go round with tren but I'm pretty sure my sleep is better and I feel a lot calmer during the day. Maybe placebo effect or the tren settling in but it happened same time as the prami for sure.

Just a random TREN thought here...It's known that during heat waves that violent crimes and domestic disputes increase dramatically;apparently heat has an effect on aggression. Knowing TREN can tamper with body temperature via burning excess carbs as heat energy.I wonder if this is responsible for the irritability & i also wonder if reducing your carb intake on TREN can negate some of these sides?

Interesting thought! only one way to find out!

Back