Expiration date on test - does test go bad ?

I didn't pin for 2 years and had some quality bulk supply left over. After looking at the dates, I realized I didn't rotate my personal gear and some were 3-4 years old, stored in cool dark drawer.

I had no issues at all and my bloodwork came back as expected.

Last edited:
I didn't pin for 2 years and had some quality bulk supply left over. After looking at the dates, I realized I didn't rotate my personal gear and some was 3-4 years old, stored in cool dark drawer.

I had no issues at all and my bloodwork came back as expected.

then your gear should be good to go, has any cyrstalization occured? if it has you can put it in a double boiler at luke warm temp, DONT put it in the microwave please or youll turn green when you get mad and look like the incredible hulk, just saying and my 2'ccs worth.:wavey:

then your gear should be good to go, has any cyrstalization occured? if it has you can put it in a double boiler at luke warm temp, DONT put it in the microwave please or youll turn green when you get mad and look like the incredible hulk, just saying and my 2'ccs worth.:wavey:

No crystallization at all. They were literally still in the sealed boxes and 68-70 degrees for the last few years.

Back