Expiration date on test - does test go bad ?

Double Down

How long after the expiration date is test cyp still ok and safe to use? I found an old TRT bottle of cyp.. It expired in 2004!

I'm going to do some research to see if I can find anything on the subject. I'll let you guys know what I find. And correct it is over 16 years old, kept in the dark in the my closet. No crystallization. It looks fine, clear no sediment.

ok with that being said then possibly with his trt cyp

but on any other ug lab stuff might be another thing all together

so what would happen if you do pin expired testosterone? would your arm fall off? pip perhaps? how would it affect yoru blood levels?

best way to reheat it when it cyrstalizes? double boiler? or microwave? would a microwave damage the molecular structure and alter its traits?

best way to reheat it when it cyrstalizes? double boiler? or microwave? would a microwave damage the molecular structure and alter its traits?

I have done it a couple different ways. The first time I had it happen I put water in a pan and heated it to a simmer then I used a pot holder and held the top of the bottle and dangled it in the water until the crystals were gone. Another time and the time I used most was I would bring water to a simmer in a shallow pan then take it off the burner and set the bottle in and it will clear up pretty quick. I have even used a hair dryer several times. A few years back I ordered up some stuff in late December and it was crashed. Test e and npp I believe it was. Im not positive it was the cold because I have ordered many times in the winter and never had an issue.

After you heat it and do your shot it will crash again so just repeat the process that you decided to use the first time.

I might be late in this thread.
I have done Test that was 3-6 yrs old. Great stuff. Stored in a drawer w no light.
Loved it. Storage is most important information.

My buddy stillhas original Omnadrens and all kids of stuff from 20 years ago and taps into his stash of nostalgic goodies from time to time

just dont put it in the microwave to get rid of the crystals, if you pin it youll turn into a green monster, same thing happened to the incredible hulk and look where that got him.

Back