Expired steroids

smoothathlete

I need some advice. I got some Deca that expired a year ago and some that expired 6 mos ago. Are they still safe to use? The liquid looks a bit yellowish. Please help.

smoothathlete said:
Is the liquid in Deca usually clear or is it a little yellowish??

I've had both Organon and Norma Hellas with a yellow tinge to them. I've also had more clear ones, I think it really depends on the batch.

I HAVE USED GEAR THAT WAS ALREADY PAST IT'S EXPERATION DATE AND LIKE EVERYONE IS SAYING IS THAT THE POTENCY IS THE ONLY THING LOST. AS LONG AS THE GEAR IS STORED IN A PROPER WAY AND STERILE IT SHOULD BE O.K...PEACE. PL

if it is human grade gear, i doubt it has lost much if any potency after a year, i would think they are very generous with expirations.

I have a friend that used old abombs and deca and still grew like mad, I only wonder how bad it would have been if his gear was new!?

Oil's are pretty much good for about 2yrs after expiration date. Orals are around 5yrs. I've read this about about 10yrs ago. Could have changed by now.

I have 16 amps of this expired decca. 2cc per amp. And also 24 amps of unexpired sust250. I want to use up the expired decca for my next cycle and pair it up with sust. how does this look?
12 wk cycle:
wk1-1 amp decca
wk2 1.5 amp decca
wk3 1.5 amp decca
wk4 2 amp
wk5 2 amp
wk6 2 amp
wk7 2 amp
wk8 1.5
wk9 1
wk10 1amp
wk11 1 amp
wk12 0
wk 13 clomid 2 tabs per wk

and use Sustanon (sust) straight through from wk 1-12 but should i use 250 or 500 per wk.

by the way. I am 35 yo 5'11". 190. 22% bf. and this is my 2nd cycle. 1 st cycle 2 yrs ago with Sustanon (sust) 250/wk and decca 100/wk and got no results but also i was eating not enough back then. any suggestions will be appreciated. I realize this probably should be on the "cycle" board but it follows my expired roids question

id say its safe....i dont pay much attention to expired stuff unless it expired 5 years ago....as long as u wtored it in a nice place..

Back