Explain this...

outlawtas

I made a batch of test. I've been using different bottles. Now, everything was made at the same time with the same powder, vials from the same package, same ba/bb - everything. 2 of the bottles of test are extremely painful - I get very close to an abscess with them. Very swollen, red (even bruised!) and get flu symptoms. I mean painful to the point where I have to taken medication to dull it. for 3-4 days after the injection i'm aching everywhere, just feeling like general shit. The other 3 bottles are virtually painless and free of any other sides.

My only guess would be that the 2 somehow got contaminated. How could this happen though?

Should I try re-filtering them and using it again? Trash it? They are almost unbelievably painful.

My best guess is that the concentration is higher two some of the vials and lower in the others. Whether or not this is possible depends on how you made the stuff up I guess, but what I'm getting at is that I've made up test and noticed the that test hangs around in the lower half of the solution unless I stir it better (w/heat).

Anyway, an option:
  1. draw sterile oil in the syringe
  2. draw the test into the syringe
  3. inject
That should be less painful at least, even if my speculation is wrong.

maybe 2 of your "sterile" vials were not so sterile... that's the only thing i can think of

Test Enanthate? How high is the concentration?

I've had a different problem but somewhat similar with TPP. Only one bottle crashes time after time, all other ones are fine. Pain factor is of no concern, just the crashing part. It's odd.

pineapple said:
Test Enanthate? How high is the concentration?

I've had a different problem but somewhat similar with TPP. Only one bottle crashes time after time, all other ones are fine. Pain factor is of no concern, just the crashing part. It's odd.

it was all made @ 400mg/ml. Just weird because 2 are bad and 3 are fine...

topvega said:
maybe 2 of your "sterile" vials were not so sterile... that's the only thing i can think of

that's the only logical explaination, but i can't see how because they all came outta the same package!

outlawtas2 said:
it was all made @ 400mg/ml. Just weird because 2 are bad and 3 are fine...
400mg/mL should hurt.

So I still think the concentrations aren't the same.

But if you want to do the safest thing, short of throwing anything away, then mix it all together and refilter everything.

the vials maybe were the problem...
if you sterilized them yourself ,then that lowers the variables.

it is unlikelly but you could also made a not very homogeneous solution, and they've became somewhat more concentrated on some...

This is odd because I dnt think i tmatters how sterile the vial is. as soon as it hits open air its no longer sterile. Sounds like the gear is crashing in your injection sites.

My guess is that the vials re uneven. you're basically injecting next to nothin except those two bottles got all the juice and ba/bb....were they the last vials that you crimped?

thats just an extrme guess nothing else.

It matters how sterile the vials are.
If they were bough you don't know the seller procedure... and they probably aren't certified from a certified seller, because they are usually wayyyy expensive.
In the past I've boughted closed vials that once in a while one or two were not very clean.

If the sterilization was done by him, he may know what he did or didn't do!

It is a bit unlikelly that the gear settled down. Specially test enanthate that has a low melting point and even more if he used a stericup... but is not impossible obviously!

mranak said:
400mg/mL should hurt.

So I still think the concentrations aren't the same.

But if you want to do the safest thing, short of throwing anything away, then mix it all together and refilter everything.

I'm thinking that this might be the case. But I have had painless 400mg/ml before from ugls, or pretty close to painless. Painful isnt the word to describe these.

400 enan hurts me and leaves lumps. I switched to a test cyp/test decanoate blend.. At 400mg/ml its smooth as butter.

The more I think about it the more I think the concentrations are off as suspected above. Only because I'm going through periods of gaining and not gaining in between vials. My test levels much be fluctuating like a mother fucker...I better get em checked.

Back