Explosive Strength Cycle...

back to the origina question, var, Winstrol (winny), halo, tren, with a small dose of prop. Now i am not saying to use all of them, but those are the drugs i would pick from, and maybe masteron.

jcp2 said:
back to the origina question, var, Winstrol (winny), halo, tren, with a small dose of prop. Now i am not saying to use all of them, but those are the drugs i would pick from, and maybe masteron.

I agree with all of those except for winstrol. Anecdotally, winstrol causes many (most?) users some degree of joint pain, which would inhibit explosive strength training (and this cycle is meant to be an explosive strength cycle)....though perhaps it would not inhibit more slow and controlled BB-type training.

hooker said:
I agree with all of those except for winstrol. Anecdotally, winstrol causes many (most?) users some degree of joint pain, which would inhibit explosive strength training (and this cycle is meant to be an explosive strength cycle)....though perhaps it would not inhibit more slow and controlled BB-type training.
true, i have never used it so i am just commenting on what i have heard. You can use winstrol effectiveley i beleive at 50mg eod, and the joint pain doesn't seem to cause guys too much problems at that dose. But like i said, it is all from my reading, and listening to what people have told me. I also knew someone who gained 20 plus lbs on a winstrol only cycle, so that would negate the little weight gain also in some.

I'm a bit of a high dose person, so I guess it wouldn't occur to me to use winstrol at 50mgs/eod....

I was thinking of it at like 100mgs/day...

I am on 100mg a day of Winstrol (winny) and also 50mg a day of tren. I have had unbelievable results. Strength and musclehardness mainly, though I did gain about 15lbs in the first month. I havent cut back on fat intake though.

Tren is God's steroid. Everybody reacts different to tren so don't just go off what they say and if you try it go with Tren Acetate and not Enanthate because if you do have troubles Enanthate stays in your system longer. And IMO stay away from home brew made from Fina pellets, the binders are bad news if whoever didn't process the pellets right, plus there are so many people selling Tren A manufactured from Tren A powders for cheap that I wouldn't risk home brew anymore.

Back