express mail

pepsi01

has anyoen heard of a prepaid expressmail postage stamp? i thouth that express mail had to be weighed to determine the correct shipping charge. does anyoen knwo anythign about these. if so any insight would be apreciated

If it is going in an express envelope, then it is a flat rate. Just like priority mail envelopes, if you can stuff 2lbs of shit in the "flat rate" envelope, it is still 3.85 no matter what. So, it depends on what you ordered though. If it fits in the letter, it well be 15.65. Think that's the rate.

Everything over a certain weight must cross the counter at the PO. I can't remember the exact weight but it's not much. There's Priority Stamps but again, those are only for packages under the weight limit. I thought it was 16oz but I could be wrong.

yea this guy hasnt responded to my emails for 3 days so i guess i got scammed. i had gottena n email from one of his refs a week after i had emailed him and a wek after i had orderd and he said he had no clue who he was. my fault for trying a new source o well

pepsi01 said:
yea this guy hasnt responded to my emails for 3 days so i guess i got scammed. i had gottena n email from one of his refs a week after i had emailed him and a wek after i had orderd and he said he had no clue who he was. my fault for trying a new source o well

Sorry for your loss bro., how much are you out?

1500 i know the risks when orderin i woudl jsut liek an email saying i was scammed so i can breath at least instead of wondering what really hapened or if i need to be sared. hey maybe tomrow it will be here who knows. but once i kow for sure i willpost who it is. but dont want to blow my load yet till im certain. i just woudl rather know one way or the other so i dont have a premature heart attack

Bro I feel for you, 1500 is quite a hit to take...Ont the other hand I hope you learned your lesson and wont do that again before doing a thourough source check!!!!!

yea and im sure you need to give a credit card number or something of that sort which im sure no source would ever do such a thing. it woudl leave a trail to them

Back