Extracting water from DNP

fat_white_guy

Does anyone know the best way to extract water from DNP. They have to ship it in 15% water to keep it from being explosive. I was told that if you just leave the lid off of it that it will turn everything in the house a yellow tint. Does anybody have any ideas?

SkedMedz said:
Spread it evenly on a plate. Put it under a hot lamp.

I hope your not serious.:eek:

Spread it out on tin foil and either put it under the microwave fan or the stove top fan and let it sit overnight.

DO NOT PUT IT UNDER HOT LAMP!

Hyperlite said:
I hope your not serious.:eek:

Spread it out on tin foil and either put it under the microwave fan or the stove top fan and let it sit overnight.

DO NOT PUT IT UNDER HOT LAMP!

:jump: And then don't be suprised if everything in the room has a strange yellow tint to it, or so I've heard...

try this...spread the DNP out on a pyrex dish...put the dish in a fish aquarium with the top covered about 3/4 of the way...don't put it under any type of fan...that will blow the shit everywhere...and i also wouldn't recommend putting it under anything that will artificially heat it...remember this is an explosive...why would you want to subject unneccesary heat to an explosive powder...take care

I capped it wet before. Just calculate the water into the dosage. I believe what I used was 15% by weight. I had no problems with the caps dissolving either.

Back