Extreme pain in Injection Site

Jersey1995

I just started a cycle of test sust 300 on Monday. I shoot up Monday and Thursday. My left glute is perfectly fine but my right glute is inflamed and has a red blotch that is consistently spreading every day. I’m getting to a point where I’m not sure if I should go see a doctor or not but if I do, do I just simply tell them I’m shooting test? (I didn’t want it on my medical record). I’m 23, 5’6 and 170. I use a 25g needle 1.5”. I pull with an 18 gauge and then swap. I sterilized the spot but didn’t massage afterwards or heat up the liquid. My concern is that my left glute is fine but my right glute reacted so differently. I have to shoot up today so I’m assuming I should just use my quads for this week. I don’t care about the pain, I can’t sit right now but pain is just pain. I’m just nervous about altercations that come come from this. Any thoughts?

Chances are it’s because the blend of test your pinning has test prop many people are very sensative to it and causes bad inflammation, when I do test prop and if I pin too much or inject too frequently I feel flu like symptoms (ache, sore, tired) and on the injection site it feels like a horse has kicked me, the PIP (post injection pain) can last 5-7 days and even the muscle portion of the glute swells and inflames inside. If I inject with enth or cyp only I get virtually zero PIP.
Best to use enth or cyp, pin twice a week to have very stable test levels (ie: 3/4 ml of test 250 enth Wednesday and Saturday).
Dave palumbo does a great video on different types of test, he says the blends of test work out good on paper but not in the real world, I would agree with him from my own experience as well.
I would suggest:
Use test 250 enth, it’s reliable and it works just as good, takes two weeks to kick in but so does all the others anyways but at least it’s steady and consistent.
As far as your red blotch on your leg it couldn’t hurt to start taking some amoxycillin, or Ciprofloxacillin, (any penicillin will pretty much do the trick on any bacterial infection) that you could have.
If you feel like your getting the flu that could be the infection spreading, I would go to the doctor and tell them you were at a friends house and sat on the couch and a safety pin was on the cushion, you sat on it and it poked you hard, you didn’t think of anything but 4 days later it’s all red and sore.... they will treat it the same way as if you told them it was a bad injection.

I just started a cycle of test sust 300 on Monday. I shoot up Monday and Thursday. My left glute is perfectly fine but my right glute is inflamed and has a red blotch that is consistently spreading every day. I’m getting to a point where I’m not sure if I should go see a doctor or not but if I do, do I just simply tell them I’m shooting test? (I didn’t want it on my medical record). I’m 23, 5’6 and 170. I use a 25g needle 1.5”. I pull with an 18 gauge and then swap. I sterilized the spot but didn’t massage afterwards or heat up the liquid. My concern is that my left glute is fine but my right glute reacted so differently. I have to shoot up today so I’m assuming I should just use my quads for this week. I don’t care about the pain, I can’t sit right now but pain is just pain. I’m just nervous about altercations that come come from this. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Pip has a ton a variables so it’s hard to pinpoint. Heating, massaging, baking and filtering, diluting are just a few things that can help. With the redness and swelling I’d probably either get some antibiotics from the pet store (vet drugs in America are regulated by the fda just like human grade) or do what Mr. David said and go to the doc and give them the couch/pin story.

Do not take cipro if you are going to be training!!!! Amoxicillin is what you should take. Cipro weakens tendons while on it, it causes necrosis to the tendons, which will make you prone to a bad injury. If it***8217;s red and hot to the touch and spreading it***8217;s an infection not a reaction to the propionate, I got an infection in my leg last year my whole quad was red, hot and hurt like a mutha. Fortunately I have access to amoxicillin when needed. Quality gear shouldn***8217;t need to be heated nor should massaging be needed. Unless it***8217;s 1 test cyp dhb or really high milligram per ml.

As someone who has around 200 test prop injections...
And except for virgin muscle (the first 4 pins in glutes had me unable to walk....) the PIP seems to be random...

Tried everything from massaging, heating bla bla bla.
ONLY thing that has made a difference is heating the vial/liquid before hand so its close to body temp

With that said... If the site is noticeable swollen, red and hot to the touch? Go visit a doctor because its infected.
If its only swollen and hurts like a mofo? Its pip, no need to visit doc.
Unsure about sust as its so many esters...but pain should be gone in 7-10 days from injection.

Back