Fake Gear 101...

satchboogie

on the blackmarket, 99% of gear is legit.
but there's that 1% of fake gear that sometimes ends up in our hands.
the following will provide a basic understanding how it all works. enjoy!

ok here it goes:

pharmaceutical company produces the product which they sell to wholesalers.
these wholesalers then sell to the suppliers.
the suppliers then sell the gear to local pharmacies.
and the local pharmacies sells the product to your sources.

now each country's regulations are different, and in some instances the 'supplier' is out of the picture.
in such instance, the pharmacy buys directly from the wholesalers but NOT directly from the pharmaceutical company!!!

ok lets move on....

source XXX has a product advertised for a ridiculous price.
when asked how in the world he can move the product as such price he can provide a few answers:

1) " i get the gear straight from the pharmaceutical company."

satchboogie says: "yeah fuckin right!!"
pharmaceutical companies wont risk selling to anybody other than wholesalers.. not even phramcies!!
if you owned a billion dollar enterprise would you risk it for a few cents?

2) "i get the gear straight from the wholesalers."

satchboogie says: "yeah fuckin right".
wholesalers arent numbnuts. they are smart business man that have worked hard to attain such licenses.
you dont just become a wholesaler in one day!
so even if source XXX offers to buy 100k per month, i seriously doubt they would risk it as their income per month is in the millions.

3) "i get the gear from the local suppliers."

more believable and quite possible.
but even then, source XXX would only be paying what the pharmacy pays, and pharmacies only mark up prices by about 15-20%.. so his killer deal still doesnt make sense.

4) "i have a guy working for the wholesalers/suppliers who backdoors the product at half price."

mmmmm.. if you believe in fairytales you may believe this one too.. probable but very unlikely.

that was easy enough i hope. lets proceed:

there are many fakes out, and there is no assurance that the gear is legit unless the source PERSONALLY gets the gear in pharmacies!

as we all know, 90% of sources DO NOT personally purchase the gear abroad.
its much too time-consuming and travel expensive are great, so they rely on contacts aborad to fill their orders.

now source XXX orders from contact abroad 5000 units of a product.
who really knows where contact abroad got them from.
contact abroad could have bought fakes with intention of scamming source XXX..
or contact aborad could have purchased them from somebody else not even knowing that they were indeed fake.
there are just too many uncertainties there.

so source XXX is now sitting on 5000 fakes which he probably spend a lot of money on.
2 options there:

1) he doesnt find out they're fakes and its good bros that get lab tests and find out the truth.

2) he finds out that they are fake in which case he either:

2a) tosses the gear away or
2b) knowingly sells the fake product

i wont get into the issue of integrity but i have seen a 2b scenario many times more than a 2a scenario.

big question: is it possible for a pharmacy to sit on fakes?
the answer is yes, but only a few options there:

1) phramacy has a contact to the fake gear and knowingly buys it...

extremely unlikely as pharmacies are legit business people who rely on legit sales to make a living. besides, they are NOT authorized to buy gear from anybody other than suppliers/wholesalers and by knowingly or unknowingly selling fakes they risk jailtime and their business license.

2) pharmacy unknowingly buys fakes from suppliers/wholesalers.......

extremely unlikely as the the wholesalers/suppliers risk much harsher prosecution for knowingly selling fakes.

the only exception to the above is mexico.
because of the u.s/mexico proximity and the large demand of steroids on the american front, mexican pharmacies are well aware of whats goin on and are intentionally fuckin americans. the mexican authorities are well aware of the situation but wont take any measures to prevent such scamming as, after all, this illegal activity feeds their economy.

ok its bedtime for me but i hope this helps out.
part 2 coming soon.

Last edited:
necro'd to the max

also pretty shitty read and this has nothing to do with how 90% of people get gear lol

Back