Fake IDs?

Cymric_Knight

I would like to get some gear but would NOT want it shipped to home (wife thing). If I were to get a fake ID and use it to get a box at MBE, would that work? And were would I get a fake ID? I don't want to be traced!

Hell! My wife doen't even believe in supplements! I'd have to sneek those in too!

Thx

at MBE my bf got one out of town with his own id, got a box and paid upfront for a couple months. why do you need fake id?? just bring back the key and they wont phone your house.

obtw- your poor wife has been brainwashed by the media thinkin that all of these things are bad for you. she's just had faulse info fed to her about juice and such, mabey if you explain and show her some studies, and facts or something, i thought it was bad when my bf started (long, long time ago) but then he just educated me on what the real deal is. And why cant you have supplements?!?!?!WTF! THEYRE GOOD FOR YOU, THATS WHY THEY SELL THEM!!!

You go girl!!! she's right but if I may, why in the hell do you sneek anything around your wife I'm willing to bet you argue about less important things then your health...
If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Peace

The fake ID is fraud it could land you in a world of shit deeper than a controlled delivery. I would nix that idea and be up front with the wife.

Why is everyone jumping all over this guy for not telling his wife ??

My wife knew I used to, but after my little heart problem, I swore off steroids for her, did that stop me from resuming my use once my health got better....NO....did I tell her I have resumed....HELL NO !!

Moral of the story, there is no right or wrong way about telling or not telling someone, it's a personal decision.

Some things are better off left unsaid!!!!!.. As for the fake ID I would avoid it, as to obtain a legit ID it will cost you some serious dough, any bogus ID that you may obtain may be detected at some point and I am sure your box will get flagged.....there are other alternatives..

Getting a good fake ID is a good idea for something like this however broadcasting it on the boards is not the best way to get one. In the event that you get busted one day it is just another charge that they will throw at you.

I use MBE but with no fake id. If you're going to get caught, it doesn't matter if it's at MBE or at your home. You're screwed. If you've got a fake ID you're absolutely screwed.

Just get a MBE if you don't want it sent to your home. I do this because if I ever get in trouble, it won't be in front of my kids. At least I hope.

Good luck.

Mr. X said:
I use MBE but with no fake id. If you're going to get caught, it doesn't matter if it's at MBE or at your home. You're screwed. If you've got a fake ID you're absolutely screwed.

Just get a MBE if you don't want it sent to your home. I do this because if I ever get in trouble, it won't be in front of my kids. At least I hope.

Good luck.

Thats absolutely right. As far as getting caught? I don't know if Law Enforcement is going to waste their time w/a few items and what not. I could be wrong. However, most cases of ppl getting popped using MBE's is when they are actually shipping something and the store owner gets suspicious. They then call Sheriff Joe and so on. Receiving is no biggie.

Mr. X said:
I do this because if I ever get in trouble, it won't be in front of my kids. At least I hope.

Oh yeah it will. They'll take the pack from MBE and go to deliver it to your house. Whether or not your house is clean and if you accept delivery will determine how much trouble you get in.

AP2 said:
I don't know if Law Enforcement is going to waste their time w/a few items and what not.

Sorry but this is incorrect as well. I've seen a controlled delivery for 10 bottles of Liquidex. No shit.

mvmaxx said:
Sorry but this is incorrect as well. I've seen a controlled delivery for 10 bottles of Liquidex. No shit.

Wow... That is crazy. I haven't heard of anything like that before. Usually I hear of controlled delivery busts w/hundreds of amps/vials. My bad for that advice then. Thanks for the heads up mvmaxx....

AP2 said:
Wow... That is crazy. I haven't heard of anything like that before. Usually I hear of controlled delivery busts w/hundreds of amps/vials. My bad for that advice then. Thanks for the heads up mvmaxx....

No problem. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't heard it from the person I heard it from.

Back