Fat ass on Tren A/Prop....

And the acne is a big deal, It's right where the bar sits on squats so it's painful!! Not to mention it looks like shit. lol

Not sure what I'm supposed to see with the T3 really. Been expecting a "hot flash" or flush or whatever but nothing so far. Going to split 50/50 morning/night and just roll with it. It's RUI so it SHOULD be solid. Might bump it higher than 100 mcg at some point if it's not causing any issues. Just worry about the catabolic factor even on tren but I worry to much. Prami last night went well actually. I was waiting for sickness but it never came. Maybe the first day was just a bad day.

I'm heading to CVS soon to get taurine and a generic acne wash of some sort. When you say bump the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), what are you thinking? Stane twice a day at 12.5mg? Prami won't help the acne right?

Thanks again for checking in. I appreciate the guidance throughout the cycle. Not seeing any real size difference but Everything I do have is as hard a s a rock so I know something working.
T3 for me does give a warm flushed feeling shortly after taking it combined with a slight sensitivity to heat. I know I sweat a bit more on it and my hunger goes through the roof, especially upon waking. I've used Rui's stuff too, so I can definitely tell you it's gtg.

You're at 12.5mg ED right now for the stane? I'd go maybe 15-18mg ED (split how you see fit) and see how that goes. I usually end up going up to 25mg ED (12.5 x 2) while on it, hence why I'm experimenting with letro as stane goes quick at those doses and isn't cheap! Prami shouldn't do anything for acne as it's the estradiol telling your sebaceous glands to go on a rampage, which prami doesn't effect. (To my knowledge at least.)

My pleasure my brother, just don't make the same mistake I make and get in a hurry to see those changes. You didn't get to where you're at overnight, so you can't make that metamorphosis overnight either. Trying will only make you angry and probably be cause for injury. Let those muscles build up and burn those calories for you; you're in good hands with an experienced trainer, and are on some of the most potent anabolics around. Just need that time to do its thing and you're golden. :)

T3 for me does give a warm flushed feeling shortly after taking it combined with a slight sensitivity to heat. I know I sweat a bit more on it and my hunger goes through the roof, especially upon waking. I've used Rui's stuff too, so I can definitely tell you it's gtg.

You're at 12.5mg ED right now for the stane? I'd go maybe 15-18mg ED (split how you see fit) and see how that goes. I usually end up going up to 25mg ED (12.5 x 2) while on it, hence why I'm experimenting with letro as stane goes quick at those doses and isn't cheap! Prami shouldn't do anything for acne as it's the estradiol telling your sebaceous glands to go on a rampage, which prami doesn't effect. (To my knowledge at least.)

My pleasure my brother, just don't make the same mistake I make and get in a hurry to see those changes. You didn't get to where you're at overnight, so you can't make that metamorphosis overnight either. Trying will only make you angry and probably be cause for injury. Let those muscles build up and burn those calories for you; you're in good hands with an experienced trainer, and are on some of the most potent anabolics around. Just need that time to do its thing and you're golden. :)

I will say I did sweat last night out of the blue sitting on the couch with the kids watching the new OZ flick last night so maybe that's what the T3 will do to me. I'll continue on the 100mcg split for a few more days and maybe bump it if it's not bad. It's only been a couple days now so it's hard to tell.

I'll bump the stane too, I didn't think prami would affect acne but it was worth asking. Letro is heavy duty stuff, interested to hear about your experience there since I will likely have to order more stane at this rate and maybe I'll switch over if you are having good luck with the letro. I still have one unopened bottle of stane so I'm good for over a month if I have to take the full 25mg ed.

As for being "in a hurry", that I definitely am not "necessarily". I know what's in my body and it's working and that's really what I'm concerned about. Especially the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stuff. That's why I ordered from RUI I guess. Either way, I do however get really motivated when I see changes which helps me work harder and eat right. So far I'm enjoying the ride and still think there's going to be more to come as this stuff kicks in even more. Again, everything is getting pretty firm and that alone shows me results are happening and motivating me. I'm loving it so far and REALLY happy the tren sides aren't horrible. I don't think there will be a cycle in my future without it now. lol How much longer do you have on your cycle?

Day 15 prop, Day 12 tren
Day 3 T3
Weight: 210.2
Calories consumed: 2635
Calories expelled ~5%: 3626
Calorie Deficit: -991

Cut back on creatine, will continue to do ~3g throughout to see if the water weight goes down more. Also trying to increase water consumption still.

Will pin left quad out of the shower in a bit.

No workout today, low carb days start again today which kind of sucks being the three day weekend.

T3 kicking in big time, if it doesn't kick any harder than it did yesterday it looks like it's going to help me burn an extra 800ish calories a day doing absolutely nothing extra other than sweating. Hoping that kicks in harder but still happy with 800. If it just takes the fat that's a pound and a half of fat a week not to mention the additional deficit I'm running so 800 is good enough if that's what it ends up being.

Might try and do some cardio tonight but we have a full day planned so I might not have the energy for it. Going to hang out at a friends house at their pool with the kids. Hoping to get some sun on this acne. I did buy a kit at walgreens that is strong than the proactiv kits so I will be using that to help with he acne issues.

Prami gave me a little nausea last night but it wasn't to bad. Woke up several times while sleeping which seems to be the norm these days, each time had wood which hasn't happened in awhile so I think the prami is much better than caber in that department or my caber from MP is under dosed or just trash.

Walgreens sucks, went to get Taurine yesterday and couldn't find it. Asked the pharmacy peeps and they said it's prescription only so I told them they are looking up the wrong drug because it's a vitamin/amino acid...it's not prescription. They couldn't find it or help so I just ordered it on Amazon like I should have in the first place. Ordered magnesium/potassium as well, any dose recommendations on the magnesium/potassium pills would be appreciated.

Chugging along and going relatively smooth. Once I get the acne handled I'll be super pleased with how the cycle is going.

Happy Sunday everybody.

Day 16 prop, Day 13 tren
Day 4 T3
Weight: 210.9
Calories consumed: 2023
Calories expelled ~5%: 3052
Calorie Deficit: -1029

Will pin right delt today after my shower.

Yesterday was a whole lot of lounging. Hit the pool, got some sun on the acne and am using the crap I bought at Walgreens so hopefully I can have the acne under control this week. Hung out with a lady friend and she said it's not bad at all but I still want it gone.

T3 helped out. Last completely sedentary day was around 2500 calories so it looks like it helped with around 500 calories yesterday. I bumped my dose a bit so we will see if that ends up being better or not.

Chest/Tris today, was the first workout I've been on where I burnt out but wanted to rest and keep going. It was nice, pumps were great, muscles still burning.

Today:
Decline Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Incline Bench
Kickbacks
Shoulder Press
Skull Crusher
Overhead Push Downs
3 x 30 Push Downs
Dips
Abs

Prami has been decent with the sides if taken with food. Going to try and keep that going over the questionable caber. Stane is 25mcg a day 12.5 morning/night.

Happy Memorial Day everybody, I'm thankful for all who have served and who do serve.

Day 17 prop, Day 14 tren
Day 5 T3
Weight: 210.0
Calories consumed: 2883
Calories expelled ~5%: 3134
Calorie Deficit: -251

Pinned left delt today.

Upped T3 to 60mcg 2x per day. Sweating from the T3 has gone down. Seems like it really kicked in big for one day and since it hasn't done much. Going to stick to 60mcg twice a day, no need to go higher.

Workout yesterday was awesome, workout today was horrible. I felt sick and dizzy the whole time. I had to stop a little over half way through. Leg day today. Not sure if the dizzy feeling or nausea came from the prami every night now or lack of calories, or?? Who knows. I still don't feel 100% in my gut right now.

Today:
Squats w/pause at the bottom
Hack Squat
Calf Raises
One Leg Press

Nothing exciting to report. Handheld BF % reader says I'm at 18% this morning which is great but my gut is still bigger than it was a couple weeks ago so I still think I'm holding water. My legs however have slimmed down a lot. Just wish my chest and belly would do the same right now. Going to see if I can fit 3J into my budget this Friday for payday. Would like to get the most out of this cycle.

Happy Tuesday Everbody.

Walgreens sucks, went to get Taurine yesterday and couldn't find it. Asked the pharmacy peeps and they said it's prescription only so I told them they are looking up the wrong drug because it's a vitamin/amino acid...it's not prescription. They couldn't find it or help so I just ordered it on Amazon like I should have in the first place. Ordered magnesium/potassium as well, any dose recommendations on the magnesium/potassium pills would be appreciated.

Prescription only taurine, haha. I'd just run the magnesium/potassium at the recommended dose on the bottle and see how you feel. I'm running twice the listed dose, but I sweat so much, I have to keep those salts in me or I turn into a human cramp-a-saurus!

Hope you start to feel better!

Day 18 prop, Day 15 tren
Day 6 T3
Weight: 209.1
Calories consumed: 1360
Calories expelled ~5%: 3210
Calorie Deficit: -1850

Pinned right quad today.

Prami might be a tasty little blueberry sweetie but the relationship isn't going to work out. Sick again at the gym, nauseous as ever this morning. Worse than yesterday. All started when Prami came back into the picture. Need to let her go and cross my fingers my caber is good. If something comes up I can still take the prami. Would rather feel sick than drink breast milk. I was so out of it this morning I didn't take my stane or T3 this morning. I did inject but forgot my orals. I have been taking both of those twice a day. Will resume tonight. Hopefully have a good day at the gym tomorrow without prami in my system.

Did back today, it was painful because of my back pumps. Taurine should get here from Amazon tomorrow so I plan to double dose that for a few days until the pumps are gone. Felt like throwing up the whole workout, I couldn't complete it again today but oddly enough my weight went up A LOT today. Was strange, felt good and really crappy at the same time.

What I did do today:
Sumo Deadlift
Deadlift Lockout
Barbell Bent Rows
Shrugs
Curl Bar

Acne is getting worse....FML on that front. I can't win. Everythign else is golden if I stay away from prami.

Happy Wednesday Everybody.

Sorry to hear you're filing for divorce with Prami, she's a good girl, but obviously not for everyone. Hope your caber can fit the bill. :)

Sorry to hear you're filing for divorce with Prami, she's a good girl, but obviously not for everyone. Hope your caber can fit the bill. :)

I just hope it's g2g....MP has shady reviews but it was the only place I could find it at the time. I have another over seas source now thanks to the friends on this board but it will take to long to get so I might as well roll with the caber and if it's junk I have prami is sides come about. Plus you're doing letro research for me anyway. ;)

Day 19 prop, Day 16 tren
Day 7 T3
Weight: 208.4
Calories consumed: 2684
Calories expelled ~5%: 3053
Calorie Deficit: -369

Pinned left quad today, definitely feeling like a pin cushion at this point. I've been pinning daily to keep blood levels consistent and tren sides at bay and the only real sides I'm getting are acne, restless nights, and breathing issues which are all somewhat manageable so I think tomorrow I will pin 100mg/each and switch to eod. My first tren vial is empty as of this morning which is odd, still have another day left on the test prop. Was expecting to get 20 days roughly out of each vial. Not sure what happened there. Might ave to order more tren if I am going to run this for the full planned cycle.

Workout this morning was SO MUCH BETTER without prami in the system. No nausea and was able to get a good workout in despite my buddy no showing on me today. With that said, I've been throwing him some cash for training me, I have decided to let him go and I have sent an email over to 3J to get me going on a proper diet. I don't think I'm eating enough or properly, I'm tired all the time. Have only done cardio twice since starting the keto diet and I can barely keep up on the house chores I've been so lazy. Looking forward to his response, I want to start that ASAP.

Since I've had such a shit week at the gym and felt so good this morning I just did a full upper body workout today. Kind of screws things up for tomorrow unless I do legs again but I was feeling it today.

Today:
Assisted Pull Ups
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Cable Seated High Row
Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Flye
Dumbbell Biceps Curl
Skull Crushers

Acne hasn't gotten better but hasn't gotten worse either. Been using the acne stuff on my face and back and have doubled my stane this week. Feeling emotionally better now too so the stane is definitely good stuff. Going to pop caber tonight, again, I hope this stuff isn't bunk.

Happy Thursday Everybody.

I just hope it's g2g....MP has shady reviews but it was the only place I could find it at the time. I have another over seas source now thanks to the friends on this board but it will take to long to get so I might as well roll with the caber and if it's junk I have prami is sides come about. Plus you're doing letro research for me anyway. ;)
Getting bloods in about 30 minutes for my letro research actually. ;)
Day 19 prop, Day 16 tren
Day 7 T3
Weight: 208.4
Calories consumed: 2684
Calories expelled ~5%: 3053
Calorie Deficit: -369

Pinned left quad today, definitely feeling like a pin cushion at this point. I've been pinning daily to keep blood levels consistent and tren sides at bay and the only real sides I'm getting are acne, restless nights, and breathing issues which are all somewhat manageable so I think tomorrow I will pin 100mg/each and switch to eod. My first tren vial is empty as of this morning which is odd, still have another day left on the test prop. Was expecting to get 20 days roughly out of each vial. Not sure what happened there. Might ave to order more tren if I am going to run this for the full planned cycle.

Workout this morning was SO MUCH BETTER without prami in the system. No nausea and was able to get a good workout in despite my buddy no showing on me today. With that said, I've been throwing him some cash for training me, I have decided to let him go and I have sent an email over to 3J to get me going on a proper diet. I don't think I'm eating enough or properly, I'm tired all the time. Have only done cardio twice since starting the keto diet and I can barely keep up on the house chores I've been so lazy. Looking forward to his response, I want to start that ASAP.

Since I've had such a shit week at the gym and felt so good this morning I just did a full upper body workout today. Kind of screws things up for tomorrow unless I do legs again but I was feeling it today.

Today:
Assisted Pull Ups
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Cable Seated High Row
Dumbbell Bench Press
Dumbbell Flye
Dumbbell Biceps Curl
Skull Crushers

Acne hasn't gotten better but hasn't gotten worse either. Been using the acne stuff on my face and back and have doubled my stane this week. Feeling emotionally better now too so the stane is definitely good stuff. Going to pop caber tonight, again, I hope this stuff isn't bunk.

Happy Thursday Everybody.
Bummer your buddy didn't show up, gotta hate that about training partners - paid for or not. You'll be happy with 3J, it's money well spent imo. :D

Getting bloods in about 30 minutes for my letro research actually. ;)

Let me know how it goes or if you post some thoughts on it let me know so I can check it out. Definitely interested, letro seems like scary stuff but maybe it's just in my head.

Day 24 prop, Day 21 tren
Day 12 T3
Weight: ~~~~
Calories consumed: ~~~~
Calories expelled ~5%: ~~~~
Calorie Deficit: ~~~~

Ok, been a very busy last few days. Work has been crazy, and I've had sick kids to handle. So I haven't been to the gym, haven't been tracking my calories and didn't get a chance to do real grocery shopping so I haven't been eating solid. The sad thing is, it's stressing me out that I'm not on track at the moment. 3J should have my diet over to me tomorrow or Thursday, then I will hit the store and get things on track and right. I didn't cook for the week and as busy as I've been that has derailed me. I struggle enough when I don't have sick kids or extra hours at work if I don't cook for the week let alone when there are issues. So the last few days have been a write off I guess. Probably won't get to the gym until Thursday morning when the sick kids are back with their mother.

I did get some sun this weekend and last doing yard work so acne is in check and I have been using some acne stuff from Walgreens.

I also tried pinning 100mg to switch from ed to eod and I don't know if my muscles are prepared to take 2cc of oil I had a lot more pip. I might try again but I am back on ed pins for now. I might have just injected the 2cc a bit quick.

I also plan to run the T3 until it's gone. I'm not going to cycle it since I am on AAS. I will taper down at the end.

That's it for now, nothing exciting. Fairly devastated to be honest with how things have gone the last few days. Looking forward to getting back on track later this week.

keep your head up and keep pushing brother. Im sure youll find some motivation when 3j sets you up. Best of luck

keep your head up and keep pushing brother. Im sure youll find some motivation when 3j sets you up. Best of luck

I think at this point that is what's going to get me cruising. Right now I feel beat up. Need a little push and that will be a big one.

Day 26 prop, Day 23 tren
Day 14 T3

Today I am back on track, kids are going to their mom's today. No gym this morning but I will run tonight or hit the gym depending on what 3J gets me for workout plan and diet. I sent him money last Thursday so I'm hoping to get my plan back today. I can get my log back on track too, count my calories and put my routines back on here. I'm looking forward to it.

On another note, I've questioned the caber over the life of this cycle. I know at some points when I took it I could feel the affects and other times I don't think it did anything. So I knew my ex girlfriend was coming to stay the night a couple nights ago so I took two of the caber because I think it's gravely under dosed and I have to say, I for the first time felt the greatness of caber...and so did she. She extended her stay an extra night and probably will walk funny for a week.

Today I am tracking calories and my log should be in check from here on. Again, waiting on 3J to get me going but looking forward to improving the cycle.

Let me know how it goes or if you post some thoughts on it let me know so I can check it out. Definitely interested, letro seems like scary stuff but maybe it's just in my head.
letrotesting.png

It's funny how we all hear how powerful letro is and need to be ULTRA careful as it will most certainly crush our estradiol. Apparently I was still too conservative at .25mg EOD, so I'm going to give her a try at .35mg EOD and see how it goes! I do think .25mg EOD could be a good dose for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) though.
Day 26 prop, Day 23 tren
Day 14 T3

Today I am back on track, kids are going to their mom's today. No gym this morning but I will run tonight or hit the gym depending on what 3J gets me for workout plan and diet. I sent him money last Thursday so I'm hoping to get my plan back today. I can get my log back on track too, count my calories and put my routines back on here. I'm looking forward to it.

On another note, I've questioned the caber over the life of this cycle. I know at some points when I took it I could feel the affects and other times I don't think it did anything. So I knew my ex girlfriend was coming to stay the night a couple nights ago so I took two of the caber because I think it's gravely under dosed and I have to say, I for the first time felt the greatness of caber...and so did she. She extended her stay an extra night and probably will walk funny for a week.

Today I am tracking calories and my log should be in check from here on. Again, waiting on 3J to get me going but looking forward to improving the cycle.
Haha, the look on their face is priceless when they see Mr. Happy ready to play again. Keep em coming brother. :D

Last edited:
That is crazy but it's good you are getting the numbers you need and can judge what to use in the future. Should save some money in the long run.

Back