Fat ass on Tren A/Prop....

ki7hy

Fat Ass
Ok, A little background on myself and then I'll lay out my gear, etc.

I'm 35 6' 208lbs my bodyfat is roughly 19%. I have done a test cycle a little over a year ago and it was a good time. Don't think I had studied enough about everything and it could have been smoother but was still fun.

I gained a lot of weight over the last year plus finishing up my masters degree and being in a crap relationship where I didn't take care of myself like I should have been. With that said I have a lot of free time and the house to myself other than my two kids around 50% of the time. So I can sweat all I want at night and be as angry as I want if aggression is an issue, just need to steer it away from the kiddos. I had stopped lifting and working out over that year and have now gotten back in and believe it or not have already lost 20lbs in 6 weeks running and lifting my ass off. We have long summers here so I'm ready to get my ass in shape and hit the market again. Right now I'm a bit depressed from the breakup and want to concentrate on just me for a bit so I think this is a perfect opportunity. I don't foresee a better time in the near future to take on something like this. With that said my weight loss has stopped the last 2 - 3 weeks and I'm getting frustrated. Planned to get to 15% BF before starting this but decided to do it anyway. I will still be looking to shred fat (hence the tren) while busting ass. Wish me luck.

So I will be ordering gear this week. Making sure I have my cycle in tact before I pull the trigger but I think I have it down pretty good.

My cycle:

Weeks 1-10 - Testosterone Propianate @ 100 mg's eod
Weeks 1-8 - Trenbolone Acetate @ 100 mg's eod
Weeks 1-PCT start - Aromasin @ 12.5 mg's ed
Weeks 2-10 - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 250 iu's etd
Weeks 1-10 - Liquid Prami @ 0.25 mg's ed will ramp to .35 as I go

PCT 5 days after last pin:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ed for 4 weeks
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50 ed for 4 weeks

I have a bodymedia device to wear to keep track of calorie expenditure which should be roughly 95% accurate so I will adjust my diet based on how many calories I'll be burning. I plan to run a deficit throughout but I don't want to go to low because gaining some muscle would be a nice addition. I also have a handheld body fat device. I know these aren't really accurate but they are consistent so it should give an idea if I'm losing body fat/gaining muscle mass. I'll keep these numbers in my log right here as I go.

I already drink almost two gallons of water daily so I should be square on that. I'll add in my rough estimate of a diet a little later when I dial it in. Still need to order the stuff so I won't be starting for a couple of weeks.

Any input thus far please throw it in. I don't think I forgot anything but who knows my brains been mush trying to plan this out.

Oh, my gym has fake and bake machines, I am prone to acne so I plan to try to combat it using the fake tanning machines to kill the bacteria. I would go outdoors naturally but I get up early for the gym and home late from work so I don't get a lot of time in the sun. Need to try and keep acne at bay the best I can though. I feel kind of gay using the machines but who cares I guess.

I'm sure I will think of other things to add in.

Ok, A little background on myself and then I'll lay out my gear, etc.

I'm 35 6' 208lbs my bodyfat is roughly 19%. I have done a test cycle a little over a year ago and it was a good time. Don't think I had studied enough about everything and it could have been smoother but was still fun.

I gained a lot of weight over the last year plus finishing up my masters degree and being in a crap relationship where I didn't take care of myself like I should have been. With that said I have a lot of free time and the house to myself other than my two kids around 50% of the time. So I can sweat all I want at night and be as angry as I want if aggression is an issue, just need to steer it away from the kiddos. I had stopped lifting and working out over that year and have now gotten back in and believe it or not have already lost 20lbs in 6 weeks running and lifting my ass off. We have long summers here so I'm ready to get my ass in shape and hit the market again. Right now I'm a bit depressed from the breakup and want to concentrate on just me for a bit so I think this is a perfect opportunity. I don't foresee a better time in the near future to take on something like this. With that said my weight loss has stopped the last 2 - 3 weeks and I'm getting frustrated. Planned to get to 15% BF before starting this but decided to do it anyway. I will still be looking to shred fat (hence the tren) while busting ass. Wish me luck.

So I will be ordering gear this week. Making sure I have my cycle in tact before I pull the trigger but I think I have it down pretty good.

My cycle:

Weeks 1-10 - Testosterone Propianate @ 100 mg's eod
Weeks 1-8 - Trenbolone Acetate @ 100 mg's eod
Weeks 1-PCT start - Aromasin @ 12.5 mg's ed
Weeks 2-10 - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 250 iu's etd
Weeks 1-10 - Liquid Prami @ 0.25 mg's ed will ramp to .35 as I go

PCT 5 days after last pin:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ed for 4 weeks
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50 ed for 4 weeks

I have a bodymedia device to wear to keep track of calorie expenditure which should be roughly 95% accurate so I will adjust my diet based on how many calories I'll be burning. I plan to run a deficit throughout but I don't want to go to low because gaining some muscle would be a nice addition. I also have a handheld body fat device. I know these aren't really accurate but they are consistent so it should give an idea if I'm losing body fat/gaining muscle mass. I'll keep these numbers in my log right here as I go.

I already drink almost two gallons of water daily so I should be square on that. I'll add in my rough estimate of a diet a little later when I dial it in. Still need to order the stuff so I won't be starting for a couple of weeks.

Any input thus far please throw it in. I don't think I forgot anything but who knows my brains been mush trying to plan this out.

First of all congratulations on the weight loss and kicking it back into high gear. It sounds like you have worked hard on setting goals and planning the steps it will take to meet your goals. Water intake looks fantastic. I use MIO so I can drink that much but I do as well.

One of the most important steps you can take is planning out your diet. Diet is key weather losing or gaining.

In order to lose fat, you need to lower your calories which will prohibit muscle gain. Even while using anabolics, during a cut cycle, the anabolics are used to preserve muscle and give a certain "look" to someone that already has a pretty low BF%.

A good idea is to run low clean carbs, high quality protein and I usually run the healthy fats around 100 to 120g ED. Any less running low carbs and I start to feel fatigued.

In order to gain muscle, the calories will need to be up will prohibit fat loss.

You would have to take a carb cycling approach to meet your goals of gaining and losing. I would suggest getting used to a regular low carb diet to begin with so you can get to know your body if you are in this for the long haul.

If you are running the Tren in hopes of gaining a little muscle, I would put the tren on the shelf for future use. Prop can be pretty painful for someone not used to pinning. I would suggest a low dose longer ester with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to take the water out of the equation. Let yourself get used to taking anabolics before painful prop or harsh Tren. IMO, you won't really need them until more bodyfat is lost.

I speak from experience. I've been around 30% before and now hang at around 15% for a bulk. Lower for cutting.

HDH

Very good suggestions.... I know diet is going to actually be the key factor on this so that's why I am paying very close attention to my calorie expenditure by wearing that bodymedia device constantly. As for pinning, I have been pinning B12/lipo daily for the last 5 weeks so IM pins are a cake walk. As for test, the only issues I've had in the past was acne and I think I can control that this round so we will see what tren adds to the mix for me. I definitely will add tren this run though, I know my BF is a little high but I also know how disciplined I am with eating clean and getting my macros right. Definitely not the first rodeo on the diet thing. The only thing I am worried about on the tren is carbs. I heard the more carbs, the more sweat/body heat and the less fat you can burn but no carbs means no energy so that's actually going to be the hardest to figure out and I will have to adjust based on how I feel day to day and how many calories I am burning daily with higher blood pressure and the other affects of tren my calorie burn should be different than it is today.

Overall, diet is my biggest concern so I stay healthy and sane but I'm running pretty low carbs now and making it through fine. Again, we will see and I can adjust up carbs as I go. Protein and fat are the easy ones. lol

I've read aromasin is useless when on tren, you should run adex instead that's atleast what I run with my tren/sust also I wanna run caber or prami

Thanks Cheph, you definitely have some worth while posts on here so I'll look between aromasin and adex from what I gathered it's a personal preference and aromasin is suicidal so I thought that would be best. I looks like it's definitely personal preference around here.

I have prami in the cycle but would rather run caber but I don't have a good source that's reasonably priced other than MP but they are out right now.

Very good suggestions.... I know diet is going to actually be the key factor on this so that's why I am paying very close attention to my calorie expenditure by wearing that bodymedia device constantly. As for pinning, I have been pinning B12/lipo daily for the last 5 weeks so IM pins are a cake walk. As for test, the only issues I've had in the past was acne and I think I can control that this round so we will see what tren adds to the mix for me. I definitely will add tren this run though, I know my BF is a little high but I also know how disciplined I am with eating clean and getting my macros right. Definitely not the first rodeo on the diet thing. The only thing I am worried about on the tren is carbs. I heard the more carbs, the more sweat/body heat and the less fat you can burn but no carbs means no energy so that's actually going to be the hardest to figure out and I will have to adjust based on how I feel day to day and how many calories I am burning daily with higher blood pressure and the other affects of tren my calorie burn should be different than it is today.

Overall, diet is my biggest concern so I stay healthy and sane but I'm running pretty low carbs now and making it through fine. Again, we will see and I can adjust up carbs as I go. Protein and fat are the easy ones. lol

Looks like your mind is set on the cycle. All I can do is wish you the best on it. I would run a search on first time Prop injections so you can get a better understanding of what I was talking about. Prop is a lot different post inject compared to B12.

I've seen guys have to quit their cycles because of it. It can also hinder gains because of the "flu type symptoms" that go along with it. It can meke you feel weak and lethargic. But at the same time, you could be ok. Just giving it to you straight. If you have extra cash, I would pick up a long ester just in case. Better safe than sorry ;)

Watch your strength gains as well. Your muscles will adapt faster than your tendons/ligaments will. A tendinitis can also hinder gains and are tough to get rid of.

I don't usually run macros. I like to keep it simple. For a cut I keep protein at 300 to 400g, carbs are around 100 and fats are 100 to 120g ED. I also hit cardio just about ED as well.

HDH

Looks like your mind is set on the cycle. All I can do is wish you the best on it. I would run a search on first time Prop injections so you can get a better understanding of what I was talking about. Prop is a lot different post inject compared to B12.

I've seen guys have to quit their cycles because of it. It can also hinder gains because of the "flu type symptoms" that go along with it. It can meke you feel weak and lethargic. But at the same time, you could be ok. Just giving it to you straight. If you have extra cash, I would pick up a long ester just in case. Better safe than sorry ;)

Watch your strength gains as well. Your muscles will adapt faster than your tendons/ligaments will. A tendinitis can also hinder gains and are tough to get rid of.

I don't usually run macros. I like to keep it simple. For a cut I keep protein at 300 to 400g, carbs are around 100 and fats are 100 to 120g ED. I also hit cardio just about ED as well.

HDH

Ah, I don't think I understood you the first time. Yes this will be my first time on prop as well and didn't even think it would be different than the E I had before. I will definitely look into that for sure. I would rep you for sure on that suggestion if I had any to give (think I'm to new around here).

I might go for the longer ester, I haven't ordered yet. I could do the longer ester and just start the tren a week or two into the cycle. Also right now macros are everythign for me and have been my savior but on tren and how it handles the calories I know stuff needs to change. I do like the 100 carb and 100 fat, was going to definitely do something like that. I was thinking about eating close to maintenance and that should give me gains and weight loss I imagine but again I will adjust as I go. Just going to try and stay away from carbs as much as I can handle, that's one thing I've learned helps on tren but not so much in the gym. It's a fine balancing act for sure.

I will research the prop though, I usually don't get crazy sides from many things but I do want this to be an enjoyable experience and I'm not young anymore. As for my muscles gaining faster than my joints, etc. I was thinking about doing high reps so I don't get hurt. I'm not a kid playing high school ball anymore and I need to keep telling myself that (I forget far to often).

Really good reply, thanks again!

I have found it best, at 100 carbs, to split the carbs up between morning, preworkout and post workout, with the most going to post.

Bud yer on the right track, most of it is just puttin in the time.

HDH

Sounds good. I will put a diet up when I get it figured out, right now my maintenance looks to be around 2800-3100 based on the body media thing. So I will probably target 3000 to start and we will see how much cardio tren lets me do, hoping I don't get to winded and still get to run.

I think planning this is half the fun.

Sounds good. I will put a diet up when I get it figured out, right now my maintenance looks to be around 2800-3100 based on the body media thing. So I will probably target 3000 to start and we will see how much cardio tren lets me do, hoping I don't get to winded and still get to run.

I think planning this is half the fun.

What are you doing for cardio?

Actual running, tread or elliptical?

If you feel to winded you can always slow the cardio down. Personally, I don't like to go to fast for cardio so I can preserve muscle as well. It really depends on what my goals are.

HDH

I actually go outside and run. Not a treadmill guy or elliptical guy. With Tren I shouldn't have to worry about preserving any muscle it should handle that. I think if I eat just above maintenance ~200 calories over I should be able to build and cut at the same time to a certain extent. I am looking to lean out so I think fat will be one of my primary goals but I also heard cardio on tren could be near impossible so it might just end up being long walks with my great dane. Once I'm on I will know for sure how it affects me. I have decided to order a little test E as a backup just in case prop gives me issues but I think the tren will be tougher than the prop. Overall I think I have my stack in line. Going to go over a few more things today and place my orders tomorrow. Should get the stuff in a week or two and I'll jump right on and take the ride. I'm excited about it.

Oh, I'll be posting pics as well. I know I'm not in the shape I should be for this but I think it will be a good guide as to what this stuff can do for the "average'ish guy". I'll also put up my diet as well as my workout. Right now I'm on a 4 day split for lifting but thinking about going to a 5 day while I'm on and to mix things up a bit.

I've read aromasin is useless when on tren, you should run adex instead that's atleast what I run with my tren/sust also I wanna run caber or prami
Can you please cite where you got this information from? I've never heard that before and wonder if this is why my most recent bloodwork had higher than normal E2 levels as I am currently on exemestane. I've bumped up the asin dose while I wait for my letro to show up (gotta give Juced's advice a shot!) but am curious what the reasoning behind this is.

To the OP: If you are serious about cutting body fat, head over to the diet section and look into hiring 3J. I am on week four of his plan with my wife and we're just melting off the fat while maintaining/building lean muscle mass. As you've mentioned diet is your biggest concern, and he can DEFINITELY address this concern.

My .02c :)

To the OP: If you are serious about cutting body fat, head over to the diet section and look into hiring 3J. I am on week four of his plan with my wife and we're just melting off the fat while maintaining/building lean muscle mass. As you've mentioned diet is your biggest concern, and he can DEFINITELY address this concern.

My .02c :)

My current diet and routine is in check. Been losing fat steady for awhile now. I guess I am just concerned about my tren diet for the most part. I want to cut carbs on tren as much as possible to help with some of the sides I know come with it. I do know 3J has been on point for so many on this forum though. I have read through the diet section extensively a couple months ago and used that info to my advantage. Now it's time to cycle and see what I can really do.

Thanks for the heads up, If I'm not making the progress I want you better believe I will be getting in touch with him.

Order placed, used two different online labs with rep around here. Fingers crossed all goes smooth. Should be ready to start in a week - week and a half. Now to plan out my meals (Probably won't change to much) and a new workout routine.

Question for anyone with experience, do you take additional supplements with tren? Should I shelf my creatine, BCAA, etc. once I'm on cycle with tren?

PS - Used Pinnacle and RUI, hope they come through for me.

Last edited:
Both pin and RUI are G2G no worries my man, I would get the BF % lower before jumping on cycle

I agree, I should be lower but I'll cut and possibly run test longer (switching to a longer ester of course). With all the shit I've been through lately though this is the right time and gives me something to concentrate on other than the other shit in life. So against what most will say, I'm going to run it and be disciplined as all get out. The kitchen will make this a successful run for me.

Oh and hopefully I can still do cardio. Some can't on tren that will be key for my success as well.

Back