Fat Loss

MALEMAN

I am 41 yo and I am training harder than I ever have in my life. I started an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle week before last. I am consuming over 300 g of protien a day and about 2500 to 3000 cals a day. I am aslo using ALA, CLA, and ECA to keep the weight gain to a minium. I do have a small gut to contend with. I am doing cardio 3X a week in an attempt to burn more fat. I am not seeing much weight loss. Any suggestions?

Weight loss, or FAT LOSS?? If your using AAS, what is it? Could be that you are gaining some muscle and still burning the fat hence the scale isnt being too nice.. Whats your stats, height weight and BF%??

Ken said:
Weight loss, or FAT LOSS?? If your using AAS, what is it? Could be that you are gaining some muscle and still burning the fat hence the scale isnt being too nice.. Whats your stats, height weight and BF%??

Fat loss is what I looking for. I need to put mass on. So while the numbers go up on the scale my gut should go down a bit. I am on a cycle of Test Enanthate 500mg wk, EQ 400mg WK, Winstrol (winny) 100mg ED. I am 6' 185 LBS @ 14% BF.

Hey sweetie, can u give us an idea of what u eat in a day? possibly a sample breakdown from morning to evening? That would be most helpful. Thanks.:)

Wel the Test and EQ wont really kick in till Week 3 or so. The Winstrol (winny) should after a week or so. Your joints might get pretty achy as 100Mg of Winstrol (winny) is quite a bit. I use 50 ED and still get a little pain after jsut a few days. Just a thought tho..

Well since you just started, I would give it a little time. You will notice the fat loss within your arms, legs and shoulders first, before your gut.

Also what is your diet like? Cutting diet would be in order to lose the fat like I assume you want

Diet

Fyre said:
Hey sweetie, can u give us an idea of what u eat in a day? possibly a sample breakdown from morning to evening? That would be most helpful. Thanks.:)

Protein shake upon awakening. It contains Whey 30g, Casin 30g, Bovine colostrum, and 27 grams of egg white.

When I get to work an hour latter I have an egg white omelet with 1 piece of cheese and onions, half a cup of cottage cheese with 3 strawberries and some blueberries.

At around 11 AM I have a EAS low car protein bar before going to the gym, it contains about 30 g of protein. I usually work out at lunch so right after I consume a MET-RX Ultra Meal replacement with creatine. About an hour after that I have a grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I have another protein shake before leaving work at 4:30 or so.

When I get home I have dinner at around 6:30. I usually have a portion of chicken Brest, Fish, or meat, some brown rice or a yam. Then I train at the gym again at around 9:30. I have a protein shake before I go to the gym, then I have my last protein shake before bedtime around 11:30 with some cottage cheese.

that's a lot of protien man! You don't have trouble digesting all of that?
Personally, I would try to replace a couple of those shakes with some real food. I also don't see any flax oil in there Maleman. Do you take any supplemental EFA's?
You are training twice a day correct? Cardio in a.m and weights in p.m. or do u split your weight workouts up? Overtraining can lead to lack of results as well so please be sure that you are not overtraining.

Fyre said:
that's a lot of protien man! You don't have trouble digesting all of that?
Personally, I would try to replace a couple of those shakes with some real food. I also don't see any flax oil in there Maleman. Do you take any supplemental EFA's?
You are training twice a day correct? Cardio in a.m and weights in p.m. or do u split your weight workouts up? Overtraining can lead to lack of results as well so please be sure that you are not overtraining.

Yes I have flax oil. I Also take an Omega 3,6,9 supplement. I am not clear on the role of Flax or how much I should be taking, so I just take what the label suggests. I am running an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle so I figured the more protein the better, an over training should be less of an issue, no? My workouts are weight training 5X a week afternoon 1 hour 2 body parts, evening half hour weight training follow up before bed time. Cardio is done 3X a week. Is that to much? I prefer protein supplements because it much easier to calculate my daily protein consumption. How much protein should be coming from natural sources?

Last edited:
Back