Favorite new Burger recipe

Bullseye Forever

Prince of Darkness
well its the oldest meal there is,so i decided to do some research on how to spice up a plain old hamburger,yall may have already done this,but
i buy Ground Round ground beef,and a pack of onion soup mix,i mix the ground beef with the onion soup mix,then stick them on the grill and
omg awesome lol,i eat enough of them till im sick lol

i may have to try! I heard the hidden vally ranch powder in the ground beef is amazing as well!

Never really liked burgers just cause they are too plain. I like seeing ways to improve the mundane. Ill have to try it. Up here in MN we make juicy Lucy's though (cheese in the middle of the Burger)

well its the oldest meal there is,so i decided to do some research on how to spice up a plain old hamburger,yall may have already done this,but
i buy Ground Round ground beef,and a pack of onion soup mix,i mix the ground beef with the onion soup mix,then stick them on the grill and
omg awesome lol,i eat enough of them till im sick lol

Makes a bad ass burger i do agree!! Also i use the 70-30% shit for a tasty burger

Last edited:
I love the "Jucy Lucy" burger recipe...

U lightly mix 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 4 slices American cheese , 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt (this makes 4 servings)
Form into two equal balls, and then shape into two flat patties. Cut each slice of American cheese or cheddar into 4 equal pieces, stack the pieces. Sandwich one stack of cheese between 2 ground beef patties. Tightly pinch edges together tightly seal the cheese within the meat. Repeat with the remaining cheese and patties.between them and form the meat around the cheese, make an indentation in the center of the patty. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, sprinkle the skillet with salt. Cook the burger 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve on a soft bun.
(u can add sauteed mushrooms) :yumyum:

Last edited:
wow this sounds really good too !

I love the "Jucy Lucy" burger recipe...

U lightly mix 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 4 slices American cheese , 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt (this makes 4 servings)
Form into two equal balls, and then shape into two flat patties. Cut each slice of American cheese or cheddar into 4 equal pieces, stack the pieces. Sandwich one stack of cheese between 2 ground beef patties. Tightly pinch edges together tightly seal the cheese within the meat. Repeat with the remaining cheese and patties.between them and form the meat around the cheese, make an indentation in the center of the patty. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, sprinkle the skillet with salt. Cook the burger 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve on a soft bun.
(u can add sauteed mushrooms) :yumyum:

Back