Fear of Tren Sides

Toolshed23

I GOT BLISTAZ ON ME FINGA
Ok so I am interested in running Tren as I never have, and it is so loved by many. I am just afraid of the sides people talk about. I would want to do higher Tren than test as I have read it lowers the sides. I would like to know if anyone has experience with tren at 200 mg a week and say test at 100 mg a week? I would like to start at this level and iff all goes will bump up to say 400 mg a week of tren and 200 mg a week of test.

I started my cycle w/ 400 test and 600 Tren E. For me, no mojo. I loved what Tren was doing to my body, but I lost all interest in sex. If I wanted to be simple a monk in the gym... Just body-building... I would be fine.... Lots of power and focus. I, however, am a sex addict. Really. 12 step and all. I need my mojo!!
So liking what Tren was doing to my body (and the sides are not significantly different between 400 Tren and 600 Tren) I kept my Tren at 600. But I bumped my test to a gram a week. I absolutely loved it!!!!! IMHO Tren sides are over-hyped on Ology. I just go night sweats and shortness of breath.
What I'm saying is this... Don't fear Tren ... But take her seriously. Live with the sides, running Tren higher than test, I think is a fad. But try it. If you lose your mojo, like me, add more test. Test is king!

First time running tren for me 400mg of tren e 500mg of test e only sides I get are vivid dreams, occasional night sweats, dehydration my lips are always dry and I've recently started getting a build up of plaque on my teeth and gyno symptoms.

Tren is an amazing drug like hrnyfcker said don't fear her but take her seriously, you're body will change, you'll look leaner, more defined and chicks will love being around you, you'll also feel like a demi-god, your confidence will be really high, you'll feel pumped all day long and in the gym you'll become a monster. Get some letrozole, anastrazole, pramipexole take care of your teeth religiously incase you get gingivitis like I'm having from the tren.

Some people get it serious, I'm getting it, I'm quite intolerant to carbs and I'm sure steroids effect blood sugar levels. Despite brushing my teeth 3 times a day mouthwash 4 times a day I'm still seeing plaque build up. Had the same problem when I was on m1t, same problem now I'm on tren when I'm off cycle it goes away pretty fast.

Some people get it serious, I'm getting it, I'm quite intolerant to carbs and I'm sure steroids effect blood sugar levels. Despite brushing my teeth 3 times a day mouthwash 4 times a day I'm still seeing plaque build up. Had the same problem when I was on m1t, same problem now I'm on tren when I'm off cycle it goes away pretty fast.

i found keto stops plaque from building.

I don't have dental coverage. I just take a sowing needle or my hunting knife and manually scrape plaque off when it builds up. If you choose this route, start with the sowing needle - the buck knife is quicker but you may hurt yourself first time around...

Starting keto soon, I'll try that method tomorrow because brushing doesn't take it away it just take a bit of the surface away and when I spit with a mouthful of water after brushing it's yellow. Thanks.

I am actully using Tren A for the tirst time at 300 mg a week with 300 mg test P (4 weeks in) and its been good to me so far. No side as of right now. no major anger issues or sleep disorder but my stamna is very bad and i mean very bad. Let me know if u need more input with tren a.

Bro, I think you might have it wrong. You need to run your TEST a little higher then the TREN to reduce sides. Here is an example of how I ran mine about a year ago or so. Also, you can noticed that I pin ED on this cycle...that kept sides to almost nothing

sust 1-20 wks, 700mgs, Split EOD 175mgs
tren A. 1-19 wks, 75mgs ED
Aromasin 1-20 wks, 18.5-25mgs (as needed)
Prami 1-20 wks, .25-1mg EOD
GHRP 1-20 wks

First time running tren for me 400mg of tren e 500mg of test e only sides I get are vivid dreams, occasional night sweats, dehydration my lips are always dry and I've recently started getting a build up of plaque on my teeth and gyno symptoms.

Tren is an amazing drug like hrnyfcker said don't fear her but take her seriously, you're body will change, you'll look leaner, more defined and chicks will love being around you, you'll also feel like a demi-god, your confidence will be really high, you'll feel pumped all day long and in the gym you'll become a monster. Get some letrozole, anastrazole, pramipexole take care of your teeth religiously incase you get gingivitis like I'm having from the tren.

I still dont understand the plaque / gums thing? Never heard that nor experienced it in like 8+ cycles of tren. It does not make sense for it to promote greater bacterial growth in your mouth. You might just be more hungry for junk food and that is affecting your teeth!!!

I still dont understand the plaque / gums thing? Never heard that nor experienced it in like 8+ cycles of tren. It does not make sense for it to promote greater bacterial growth in your mouth. You might just be more hungry for junk food and that is affecting your teeth!!!

It happens, and numerous people have said it aswel on this board. It'll be one of those sides that effects some people but not all, I don't know trens affects on blood sugar levels but if the levels are higher on tren that would contribute to gingivitis. Doesn't matter what sort of carbs I eat I'm still getting plaque build up despite using mouthwash 4 times a day and brushing 3 times a day.

my best advice for someone running tren is keep it at about 100mg EOD which is 350 a wk for your first time, regaurdless of your cycle history you will see great results but it will also give you a good idea of how you react to Tren. not everybody has bad sides on tren. my last cycle i was running it at 550 a week and still didn't have any sides. 100mg EOD of both test prop and tren ace is a great cycle bro!

What are your goals? you cutting? bulking?

I did my first pin last night, was a bit worried I would have one of the "near death experience" that I read about. Luckily had nothing. The 10 minute not being able to breath fit would have put a damper on my first pin. I was happy that the Tren A actually went through the 25g easier than my test does.

I did my first pin last night, was a bit worried I would have one of the "near death experience" that I read about. Luckily had nothing. The 10 minute not being able to breath fit would have put a damper on my first pin. I was happy that the Tren A actually went through the 25g easier than my test does.

Haha I had a few of those injections of death. I learned the value of aspiration and a steady hand real quick.

I'm excited about running my 1st cycle of tren. My plans for now are to run Test/EQ/Var next cycle then Test/Deca/Dbol then Tren/Test. I've heard once you go tren, you never go back because it's so awesome. Still don't know whether to run tren A/Prop or tren e/test e. Got a little time to decide tho! Great thread! Keep us updated rowdy!

I'm excited about running my 1st cycle of tren. My plans for now are to run Test/EQ/Var next cycle then Test/Deca/Dbol then Tren/Test. I've heard once you go tren, you never go back because it's so awesome. Still don't know whether to run tren A/Prop or tren e/test e. Got a little time to decide tho! Great thread! Keep us updated rowdy!

I recommend tren a for your first time using it. This way if you react so badly that you have to discontinue use, it will be out of your system in a few days compared to weeks with tren e.

I recommend tren a for your first time using it. This way if you react so badly that you have to discontinue use, it will be out of your system in a few days compared to weeks with tren e.

If i may add to this. Tren e will take a while to kick in and by the time it kicks in it will to to late to make any last min changes according to ur body (u might need to lower it by 100mgs or something). I am loving tren A so far. just not a big fan of EOD pinning, not because it hearts but because i have to do this shit before i leave for work 6 am.

Like Kamikaze said... Use Tren Ace so you can have it out of your system ASAP if need be. I would go 100mg EOD as a first cycle; if you do not do well with it, you will be good to go in 2 days.

Tren is the shit. 300mg test and 500mg tren a week was my summer cutter. Great recomp. Had some night sweats and was a little edgy to say the least. I was so horny on cycle it was crazy. I was also taking Caber twice a week so that could have played a part in making me feel like a sexual predator. Dont be scared of Tren but definatly respect it.

Back