Fedor worlds best??

i think bobby lashley will be worlds best

Bobby is in amazing shape and is a great guy, but I think he has a long while to go training wise before he is the worlds best. I really like him but his fights are pretty boring to watch because he doesn't have "it" yet. He, similar to Lesnar, mainly simply overpowers people on the ground.

I hope, that within 2 years or so we can see Lesnar and Fedor. The longer it goes Lesnar can only get better, which is fine provided neither guy retires. Hopefully Bobby sticks around and can get into some bigger matches too.

He's the best in the world because of his record? Hell I will go fight at shows with no talent and watch me rack up an impressive record. He needs to step into the octagon period.

need to check your stats he has lost 1 or 2 desicions and for whoever said he cant take lesnor need to go back and watch some of fador passed fight he fought 2 guess that were twice the size of lesnor he was like 7'5 300 pouds it ended with an arm bar and fought a 600 pound guy also ended with an armbar lesnor is a joke when it comes to fador thanks for ya time

I am very familiar with Fedor's record. He has never lost a decision. He has 1 loss on his record, it was a stoppage due to a cut from an illegal elbow.

I agree with you that he would make short work of Lesnar, althought with all the health issues Lesnar now has, who knows if he will ever fight again.

He's the best in the world because of his record? Hell I will go fight at shows with no talent and watch me rack up an impressive record. He needs to step into the octagon period.

Maybe you've heard of something called Pride FC? It was the number one MMA organization on the planet for years before UFC took that position in the last 3 years.

He was the heavyweight champ there and cleaned out the division. He has beaten 5 former UFC HW champs.

Guys need to realise all the best fighters are not in the UFC, just fighters ones that agree to sign restrictive contracts and sign all of their rights away.

I mean shit, Shane MacMahon is a part owner of the UFC, that should tell you something.

hahaahhah wow people come on a ring is a ring dont matter what shape it is and who owns it

no way guys, all the dude he faced are tough no doubt, hes 233 and he throws his weight around like he is 300 pounds, Never underestimate Judo, My father is sensei i did Judo as a kid and im so proud to see thats Fedors art ( Sambo) He is without a doubt the best fighter right now, even if he loses he still will be the best representive for the sport and still the best fighter IMO :)

agreed

Back