Feeling kind of angry is it tren?

Dear diary, Currently on week 6 of my cycle which includes test e 500mg and tren e 400mg. I feel kind of snappy today and same as yesterday, I've only had 5 hours sleep every night for the last 3 nights so I'm not sure whether it's the tren or lack of sleep but I don't normaly feel like this from lack of sleep, it's so annoying! Last night I had a dream where a guy started on me so I hit him back I ended up in prison, the dream was so detailed and just mad, the weird thing is normaly my dreams portray how I act in real life, I'm not a violent person so me hitting a person in my dream is strange for me. Tren dreams?

I had lack of sleep from texting a girl all night I generally don't go to sleep until late anyway because I work nights so I haven't noticed insomnia. I'm not normaly an angry person either it's like I feel angry for no reason.

I didn't have much insomnia on tren either, I only ran 350mg of ace per week. I also take trazadone for sleep though so I'm sure that helped. Tren is known to make people irratable and or angry. I did notice some irritability at this dose but nothing too too bad.

get used to it ,if this is the road your choosing to travel down.... drugs=withdrawl which intensifys dreams and other not so nice feelings.Don't really want to get into it too deep,lol.Benzo's calm you down...opiates eased the pain,and the grass grew around his brain.

I can double your tren and still not have any issues with anger ... "not at all."

People react - or - respond differently to gear.

Reaction or response - are the key issues ... "just like medicine."

You see - someone who is given medical treatment will either react or respond to their treatment.

let's say you have an illness - and are given medicine.

If your body responds ... "you get better."

If your body has a reaction ... "you get worse."

I look at gear in the same way.

This can be from the way your body handles the gear - or it could be the quality of the gear.

I can run tren at 800mg and test at 400 without any sides - other than random night sweats.

However - if I raise my testosterone - and keep my tren this high - my body will have a "reaction" and offset the way it was responding.

You seem like a pleasant - and reasonable person ... "this last statement does not apply to you."

In my experience...

Cool people will be cool ... "with or without gear."

Assholes will be assholes ... "with or without gear."

In your case - you just need to find, what might cause a reaction ... whatever it might be.

I have weird and vivid dreams with Tren. I don't sleep well typically either. I am normally in a great mood on Tren, as I am losing bodyfat, getting stronger, and having better sex.

get used to it ,if this is the road your choosing to travel down.... drugs=withdrawl which intensifys dreams and other not so nice feelings.Don't really want to get into it too deep,lol.Benzo's calm you down...opiates eased the pain,and the grass grew around his brain.

This an Anabolic Steroid site, not a drug addict site. Theres a big difference between a responsible gym rat using AAS to bring him to the next level and a drug addicted junkie.

Tren can make you more aggressive, but I wouldn't say in a violent manner. To me that's psychologically based. Might just be cranky bro from only getting 15 hours of sleep in 3 days and still training balls to the walls

tren shortens my fuse but has no effect on my overall mood as you are describing. its more dr david banner having a quick reaction to bullshit and turning green than dr jekyll turning to mr hyde for weeks at a time.

I love the is it questions. well if you didnt have a temper before said substance, and after taking said substance you develop a temper. chances are it is said substance.......carry on

This guys a salesman for Passages Malibu

You picked " I swear I'll wreck you" as a name and then your gonna sit here and say your not violent or angry at times. Gotta call bullshit here.

Back