Feeling tired all the time

bro, he may have died in the hospital bed. fell asleep and never woke up.

LOL i feel like im dead sometimes

Update is my appointment is tomorrow
Cos its free here you make a appointment and wait your turn no walkin in off the street here

So ill let you guys know what happens

I dont want the f**ker to moan on about gear and its that, thats messin me cos he's a fucker like that.

MS makes you tired?

So does staying up late. lol

MS is the last conclusion id jump to. Just go to the doc. could be anything from a vitamin deficiency to underactive thyroid or possibly depression.

Dude, if you havent come off any stimulants in the past 2 weeks (such as an eca/ecy stack, clen, adderall, etc) you're just probably low test man. Hope that doctor of yours orders blood tests.

NEVER think depression, man. If they diagnose you with depression, tell that doctor to get fucked and find one that doesnt lick sweaty ballsacks for a living. Read this:

"To the patient's detriment, conventional doctors are increasingly prescribing drugs to treat depression, elevated cholesterol, angina and a host of other diseases that may be caused by an underlying hormone imbalance.

If doctors checked their male patient's blood levels of estrogen, testosterone, thyroid, and DHEA (instead of prescribing drugs to treat symptoms), they might be surprised to learn that many problems could be eliminated by adjusting hormone levels to fit the profile of a healthy 21-year- old.

Few physicians know what hormone blood tests to order for men, nor do they have the experience to properly adjust hormones to reverse the degenerative changes that begin in mid-life."

[...]

Of critical concern to psychiatrists are studies showing that men suffering from depression have lower levels of testosterone than control subjects. (94-98 ) For some men, elevating free testosterone levels could prove to be an effective anti-depressant therapy. There is a basis for free testosterone levels being measured in men suffering from depression and replacement therapy initiated if free testosterone levels are low normal or below normal."

The whole bulk of the reading is in the link below this paragraph. I know it talks a lot about 40+ yr old males and you're young, but you gotta remember that sometimes when you run gear test levels dont fully recover to normal levels for a while, even after post cycle therapy (pct). This renders the same effect as loss of test due to aging.

HRT - http://forums.anabolic-research.com

Went to the Doc he took some blood and asked me if i felt depresssed, about my sleeping and stuff i told him i felt ok just tired he said he would get the results of the blood before he can say for sure if there is anything up.

He mentioned Vitamin deficiency just like powersroke said and gave me a script for multi vitamins i took it but i have them already suppose more cant hurt.

He wasnt too bothered but to tell you the truth i never mentioned gear and either did he, i just started a cycle 2ml so it cant be that already and i just didnt mention cos hes an ass i chickened out lol.

I seem to be feeling better i dunno what was up but maybe it was just over doing things i dont know we shall see just thought id let you guys know that i didnt die like Rich-Myster said lol

did you just start a cycle??

i would have waited to see if your lethargy was a result of low testosterone. if you started allready the doc wont be able to tell

Could anyone suggest why all of a sudden im always feelin tired and im not on a cycle at the minute

Its only happened about last 2 weeks and its just tired feelin all day long

Any suggestions welcome and appreciated

Thanks.

i would go with the b12
and a nice virgin sheep,maybe some test

Back