Feeling tired on days I pin prop

letsgetyolked

What up guys. So I did my second pin this morning, and something that I noticed was that I'm gettin really tired about 2-3 hours before my usual bed time, and I think this is just on days that I pin (I'll find out tomorrow for sure, cuz I don't pin tomorrow). Im writing this and I feel so light headed and tired. I don't get it. I heard something about test prop flu, is this that? Can anybody relate to what I'm talking about? Will it go away after a while? The weird thing is I never get tired or take naps, but the days I pin I just feel like sleeping 3 hours earlier.

O yeah I also take aromasin 12.5 e/d if that has any significance.

Last edited:
IF it is the test flu, than yet it will go away soon, you should be getting normal symptoms of the flu. If your do not have the the flu like symptoms, than i would point to a few things, its just a process of elimination. One could be your carbs, diet, and things along that line, so be paying close attention to that. Another thing to consider is some b12 injections, does wonders for some, and for others it doesn't do much, its worth a shot though, no pun intended ;)

are you taking an AI? i was tired all day today but i think its cause my aromasin is kicking in and the prop hasn't really layered up yet.

hahaha. yeah. i'm considering going to 150mg eod too if this PIP doesn't clear up fast. i'm gonna run out of spots to pin otherwise. guess i'll see how my delt goes tomorrow.

hahaha. yeah. i'm considering going to 150mg eod too if this PIP doesn't clear up fast. i'm gonna run out of spots to pin otherwise. guess i'll see how my delt goes tomorrow.

Yeah, I just pinned my other quad today and shit I thought the pain from the first pin would go away by the time the second one started. NOPE. Both quads are fucked at the moment ha.

usually the first signs of high bp are headaches, dizzyness, tired
could be a ton of things bro that cause this like BLOAT due to lack of water, to much sodium, shit like that bro, almost always when i start a cycle or stack a compound at the end of my cycle i check it out once a day for the first few weeks, but u should feel those symtoms signs if bp is high bro! goodluck

as for me my bp was sitting at 120/70 for the first 10 weeks of my current cycle of test c at 400mg/week, i added in Anavar (var) 3 days ago at 50mg/ed and started to get headaches every now and again and low and behold it was my bp up abit exspecially working out i could feel it lol, been adding in baby asprin today and went to check it out and back down to where it's suppose to be and no headaches today :)

Last edited:
Dumb question, but did you up your workout intensity with the cycle? Just sayin, add that to the list of possible reasons. I'm always tired earlier if I went real hard during my workout that day (like today!)

Bundy would just say Nyquil! LOL And actually I just saw that they have come out with a "non-addictive" sleep aid version of it.

hey dino, you're running pinn prop, right? If so, you can just REALLY heat up the prop for awhile so that its thinner, and then just pin delts, and potentially quads, with a 29g slin pin. (assuming bf% is low enough) Thats what i've been doing for delts, takes awhile to draw it out of the vial, and alittle longer to shoot it, but for me it is totally worth alittle more patience.

nyquil wont work for me lol, staying away from that shit, had alc problems before

You could try this, some people on here have had positive feedback about it, it's DSIP (delta sleep inducing peptide). DSIP 5mg

I haven't tried it, I used to also have bad insomnia after a while started drinking, only way to sleep was to pass out, eventually that led me down a bad road. When I tried to quit drinking I went on Lunesta which helps me, and then I guess with just working out and trying to be healthy now and after I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I can sleep without much issue and rarely need lunesta. I'm still surprised on days when I think about it how I can go to sleep now. Anyway if I was still having problems or the insomnia returns then I would try DSIP myself. I have tried everything else OTC, melatonin, valerian root, bla bla nothing helps me at all.

Yeah, I just pinned my other quad today and shit I thought the pain from the first pin would go away by the time the second one started. NOPE. Both quads are fucked at the moment ha.

Shoulda pinned in the ass. You don't recruit your outer/upper quadrants of your ass cheeks as much as you do your quads when you walk. Less pain.

thades, thats a good idea. just ordered some 27g slin pins so i don't have to heat it up too much. happy medium. when you use a slin pin do you back load a new syringe or use the same pin you pulled with? back loading is kinda a pain in the ass, but those tiny needles dull quicker.

thades, thats a good idea. just ordered some 27g slin pins so i don't have to heat it up too much. happy medium. when you use a slin pin do you back load a new syringe or use the same pin you pulled with? back loading is kinda a pain in the ass, but those tiny needles dull quicker.

Damn man have you used 27s before? I can imagine that would take a while to push the oil in.
Regardless of the size though I would always switch pins after drawing. You're still going to dull the needle when you puncture the top of the vial.
No need to pull with a 27 though, lower gauges would be fine.

Damn man have you used 27s before? I can imagine that would take a while to push the oil in.
Regardless of the size though I would always switch pins after drawing. You're still going to dull the needle when you puncture the top of the vial.
No need to pull with a 27 though, lower gauges would be fine.

everybody speculates this same shit over and over without having any experience with it i don't even say anything anymore. I use 29g slin pins and have no issues, and i also draw and inject with the same needle, does not get dull. I pin quads, delts and triceps. I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) been doing this since last april injecting 2 to 3 times a week no issues whatsoever. it doesn't take as long as you would think to inject with it or draw, of course not as fast as the lower guages but, i don't see why everybody is in such a hurry anyway plus i prefer to do slower injects ever since i heard it was recommended to reduce any soreness, works for me.

Back