Female Anavar cycle, period won't stop..?

Hi!
So, this is going to be a little TMI so I'm apologizing now :). If there are any ladies that could shed some light on this, I'd love them forever! . I am currently 2 weeks into my first ana Anavar (var) cycle, 10 mg a day (Lady Anavar (var) ). I did a lot of research on Anavar (var) before I started and my workout out and diet are on point. My period comes every month, on the 26th... without fail. From the first day I started Anavar (var) 2 weeks ago (around the 9th), I have had a period. It started very heavy and dark brown (ew I know... don't judge me) and has been consistently bright ready and heavy every day ..at first I thought it was my cycle syncing up with my roomies BUT I have missed 2 days of Anavar (var) and have noticed the bleeding almost completely stops About 10-15 hours later...

Ok..

So [duh] common sense is to stop cuz I shouldn't ignore signs ... But... I'm wondering if I HAVE to...? That's so terrible, I know, but I am liking my small gains and hate that I spent a lot of money on this and would have to just stop. Can anyone help me with this? I'm open to any positive and constructive criticism and am here to learn! What could be happening with my body? What would you do?

Thanks in advance!

D.C. <3//

Huh? You think I'm trolling? I've been bleeding for two weeks straight after a week long period .. How am I trolling? Im asking a real question.

Are you using the contraceptive pill whilst taking the Var?
Im not a Medical Doctor, but i am a Health Professional.
I have heard of this before. Most common when females have epidural steroid injections.
Its due to the hormonal change. Please make sure you have not developed anemia as a result of this.
Also, what are your stats?
Weight
The bleeding normally stops after use of AAS.
It can be controlled whilst on AAS, if you are determine to continue your cycle.
What would i do??? Personally i would stop, but like i said it can be controlled.
Im hoping some more senior members will give us some more advise on this subject, so stick around.

Last edited:
Perhaps it is having an impact on your RBC? I dont know if this would effect your period, but bright red blood sounds like an RBC issue.

Are you using the contraceptive pill whilst taking the Var?
I have heard of this before. Most common when females have epidural steroid injections.
Its due to the hormonal change. Please make sure you have not developed anemia as a result of this.
Weight
It can be controlled whilst on AAS, if you are determine to continue your cycle.
What would i do??? Personally i would stop, but like i said it can be controlled.
Im hoping some more senior members will give us some more advise on this subject, so stick around.

Hi.. Thank you for your response! I'm not taking any form of birth control and from what I have read about anemia, I don't seem to have it but because I have bled so much, I have become tired a LOT faster. I am 140, 19% bf, 5'7.5 and 27 years old. :)

Are you using the contraceptive pill whilst taking the Anavar (var) ?
Weight
I'm also not a doctor, but I agree with you completely. That or it perhaps isn't Anavar (var) you have your hands on OP. A strong androgen could easily cause this as your hormones will swing greatly when exposed to something as potent as say dianabol or anadrol.

What is a troll post anyways? I dont get it
He was just being silly and wanted to make sure that folks knew he wasn't being serious as dbol can wreck havoc on women.

I'm also not a doctor, but I agree with you completely. That or it perhaps isn't Anavar (var) you have your hands on OP. A strong androgen could easily cause this as your hormones will swing greatly when exposed to something as potent as say dianabol or anadrol.

He was just being silly and wanted to make sure that folks knew he wasn't being serious as dbol can wreck havoc on women.

And here is me thinking you were a DR :)

Hi.. Thank you for your response! I'm not taking any form of birth control and from what I have read about anemia, I don't seem to have it but because I have bled so much, I have become tired a LOT faster. I am 140, 19% bf, 5'7.5 and 27 years old. :)

As Halfwit Stated, I would question if you are actually taking Anavar (var).
However, i believe these side affects can be controlled by using the contraceptive pill, but i would not recommend this. You are too young to take risks like this. I would cut your cycle.
Like i said, im not a Dr, and im not female, but i am a health professional heading towards my PHD, so my concern would be your safety.
I would focus on what you can achieve naturally, before messing with AAS.
kEEP US INFORMED OF YOUR DECISION...

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for advice specific to muscle my thighs with the objective of saving power for pedaling a bike.
In short when I compare template / weight with another practitioner bike, I barely keep pace particularly in terms of force (torque) and of course if I increase the stress I quickly burn my quadriceps.

J have developed a program based kettlebell (swing, squat, etc. ..) I see the volume, a definition of quad but I'm not a great increase in ATV.

To guide you a little advice, as I have a feeling of lack of capacity to effectively contract my quad, and when I focus my efforts, I quickly lost the endurance muscle.
Is it a question of muscle fiber has priority? To prepare?

Do you have an experience of success or failure of this type of goal!

Pheromones is the general consensus.

Menstrual synchrony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah it's wikipedia, but the sources are legit at the bottom.

I was being a wise guy, but as usual Halfwit, your on it!! But I must add Wiki bro? Yes i saw your reference comment at the end, but still gotta give ya shit! :) You have to admit though, chicks sync'n their cycles is simply amazing! Agree it prob isn't real Anavar (var) she's taking....

Hate to bust your balls, but all joking a side most Anavar (var) out there is garbage and is typically dbol or Winstrol (winny) mixed with some sort of diuretic.. If I were you I'd stop the stuff and see your doctor.. That's why females have to be extremely careful if they choose to go that route.. You don't want to be one of those girls with a voice that emulates batman and a clit that drags to your feet..

Back