femera

nosocks2

i realize the usage, but what about the dosage? and can you rate this with arimidex,some answers please.

If you are asking about standard dosing comparable to something like arimidex, it would be 2.5mg. But 2.5mg of letro is waaay stronger than 1mg of arimidex.

What is letro's half life, should it be taken ED or EOD. How long till it starts working if you add it to a cycle.

I believe for best results every third day is the way to go, but some people go with eod also............still the best dosage for myself is 1.25 mg every third day.............it is very strong stuff!!!!!!

letrozol is about half the potency of ana. ED administation is best for more even blood levels. I prefer ana at 1 to 2 mg/d, depending on dosages and type of hormones i am using. I also like to use clo @ 100mg/d one out of every three weeks for duration of cycle. curent cycle is well over a year. =0)

I am on 2g a week of enanthate with 800mg deca right now and using 2.5mg eod or e3d. It is week four now and have had no estrogen related sides. Can't comment much more then that as this is the first time I've used it.

pullingbig, are you sure about it being half as potent. I havn't got any bloodwork done or anything of that matter while using it, but it sure as hell works better for me. To note, anytime I used anastrozole it was legit astra-zeneca, and this time I am using an underground company liquid tech labs. Not saying your wrong, just how it feels to me.

everyone reacts differently to E, P and I. i know a lot of guys who dont use anti Es and never have as much as one pimple. Me on the other hand, i can look at a bottle of test and my nipples get sore. I have never used let but according to the data i have read and others i have talked with my statement is true. I ran out of ana for a couple of wek srecently and it did nt take but a week or so and the ol nips started getting sore. with in 3 or 4 days of starting the ana they quit hurting. Now unless the data i read and the few guys i talked with about this were incorrect I believe i am right. I make my own ana and clo so i cannot comment on the company you mentioned. do you have much probs when not using anti Es? That stack you are doing is not overboard by any means. deca is fairly low andro so the sides are a minimum. 2g/w test is a moderate dose for some. But anyway i just stated what i have read in my studies about let and ana. if someone has differing data please post. i would love to see it. If its working for you dont change it. 4 weeks in you just starting to feel those long esters anyway.

Back