few upper body pics, week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's it only show you have 44 posts? And why is there a new member '2 Grams of Tren'? Is that a big brother lol? I thought you had gotten banned for a minute there, was going to see if I could PM you.

i thought i got banned too. it was letting me log in but wouldnt let me post or send pm's. i made the other account so i could PM some mods and find out what was up. apparently nobody knows what happened, so dread reset my account. looks like i lost all my posts. i didnt even notice that

i thought i got banned too. it was letting me log in but wouldnt let me post or send pm's. i made the other account so i could PM some mods and find out what was up. apparently nobody knows what happened, so dread reset my account. looks like i lost all my posts. i didnt even notice that

So you dropped your tren dose back to 1g/wk?

Maybe those photoshopped leg shots crashed the server?

Update:

I thought I took a pretty big dump this morning (almost 2lbs) but I just wrecked havok on the washroom here at work - what gives? That had to have been another 2lbs...I'm literally pooping out my gains :((((

currently on zero tren. that'll change in about a month

you just wont quit will you? the sooner you accept the fact that i look better than you, the better off you'll be.

Of course you look better than me, you are a young pup, wait until you are 48.
Until you post a picture of your legs (a full leg) with your body the doubt about them will last.

you're the only one with a doubt, LOL. everyone else knows i beat you in every pose. age is irrelevant. YOU started talking shit and now you wanna claim i only beat u cuz im younger. lol go to the gym

eatclentrenhard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back