Fiirst cycle for american football player. 500mg test e for 12 weeks.

I am not too confident if my gear is legit or not... lol. Its been 4 weeks now since first shot. Might be my aromasin dosage is too high counter acting signs of testosterone. Will lower aromasin dosage to 6.25 mg for the next couple of days too see how it goes.

I am not too confident if my gear is legit or not... lol. Its been 4 weeks now since first shot. Might be my aromasin dosage is too high counter acting signs of testosterone. Will lower aromasin dosage to 6.25 mg for the next couple of days too see how it goes.

do aromasin 10mg every 3 days. it has a half life of 24 hrs but remains in system with some activity for 72... hope ur shit is legit man ;)

Have a lot more confidence in my gear. Had a really good 3 hour weight room session today. The reason why I am paranoid is because before this cycle I cut a lot of weight and obviously lost strength so its hard judge via strength gains. Weighted about 207lbs this morning. Will be lowering aromasin dosage to around 6.25mg a day and see how it works. Will be starting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) sunday.

Oh yea the starting out with a higher aromasin dose obviously didn't help the cause of finding out whether my gear is legit or not. The source is very very well trusted anyways.

Sup guys. A few things. I decided to delay the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) until this week (right now its the start of week 8). I have also decided to up the dose to 600mg a week and extend the cycle to 14 weeks. What do you guys think?

One reason why I am up-ing the dose is that some testosterone is lost in the process of drawing and injecting so I am probably injecting 400-450mg a week instead of 500mg. So when I injected 600mg it would actually be around 500-550mg.

Ill update more later. Gotta sleep right now.

Back