F'in Hurts!!!!

Eze

I don't know what's wrong, but for the last 24 hours it hurts when I urinate. Feels like I am pissing razor baldes. Any dieas what it can be? I have only drank 1 cup of water today because I don't want to have to go to the bathroom again.

Possibly a sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia or GC. Also, intense sexual activity can irritate the urethra, causing such symptoms.

I have had the same girlfriend for 7.5 years. Also I haven't gotten any action for a couple days so it can't be that either.

So No STD's and no intense sexual activity.

Could I have something like a bladder infection?

Easto said:
I have had the same girlfriend for 7.5 years.

No offense...but are you sure she has had the same boyfriend for the last 7.5 years??? Go to a doc.. it wouldn't be the first time a woman cheated on her man and gave him an STD (or vice versa)

thefantom1 said:
No offense...but are you sure she has had the same boyfriend for the last 7.5 years??? Go to a doc.. it wouldn't be the first time a woman cheated on her man and gave him an STD (or vice versa)

There is NO chance that she cheated on me. I see her everyday and we were both very busy with exams that neither of us had the time to mess around.

easto, go to a doc brother. could be stones ,also could be std, you will not know till you seek medical attention bro

good luck

well, i would say 95% they are stones.....5% STD i really doubt its an STD....but u never know......if it is a kidney stone.....your in a world of pain my brother.......

i no your girlfriend is busy with exams, but my friend had the same thing happen to him and it was ganariea, if there is a white color to your piss that it is a strong possibility

Could be an infection.

Most of the problems with urinary system are due to infections from E.Coli.

Or, it could be stones, really small deposits, because if you can pee and you don't feel much the pressure inside your bladder, the stones are probably small enough to go through.

As a treatment, you could try drinking cranberries juice. If it is stones or bacterias, it should help. Or, you could try to drink greater quantities of water, but this help mostly for stones.

Maybe if you are on a cycle, this could increase your water retention and raise the sodium, magnesium and uric acid salts in your urine causing the kind of pain you feel.

Hope you'll get better.

An STD is out of the picture, trust me on that. When I urinate, it is only the last 1'' or so that hurts. Would that be a urinary tract infection? I notice that if I pinch it off and only let a little bit of urine at a time come outat a time, the pain is still there, just not as bad. Hopefully this feels better in the morning!

I have had this before. I know EXACTLY what you are going through. Trust me here... Drink a ton of water and reduce your sodium intake until its gone. Don't trip, its nothing.

Hurts like hell though. (worse than getting soap in your dick)

If it was stones you would know, you wouldn't of been able to type this question out. You would be bent over with constint pain. Plus your ass would be in the hospital now if it was stones.

its a u.t.i. bro should go away on its own in a few days, had the same shit. My brother-in-law had kidney stones, dude had to go to the hospital in the middle of the night was hurtin so bad. They gave him morphine. go to the doc if u want. always pays to be safe.

Back