fina homebrew without a kit

I

ironfreak703

whats up guys. im not trying to spend money on a kit when i can get some ba and bb for alot cheaper. just wondering whats a good recipee to make it like this instead of using a kit. also where do u get ba and bb? is there no disolving solution needed or is that where the ba and bb comes in. thanks

I used 2/20% ba bb on making pellets recently. Let pellets sit for a few days, threw it in coffee filter. Then sterile filtered it, nice golden goodiness.

so 2 carts make 40ml of tren. so that would be 20%ba, 20%bb, and i have sawflower oil as my oil. so 8ml of ba and 8ml of bb. then the rest sawflower oil?? and when i let them disolve i put them in the ba bb combo?? thanks for the help

NYCEE said:
ironfreak703 said:
so 2 carts make 40ml of tren. so that would be 20%ba, 20%bb, and i have sawflower oil as my oil. so 8ml of ba and 8ml of bb. then the rest sawflower oil?? and when i let them disolve i put them in the ba bb combo?? thanks for the help
Exactly
Really? 20% BA? or 2% BA?

Call Me Crazy.........but I've Taken Safflower Oil-from Your Local Grocery Store.......crush Your Pellets And Put Them In The Oil, Put The Oil In A Glass Container And Boil It For About 5 Mins To Melt The Rest And Sterilize, Then Draw Up Though A Syringe Filter, And It Worked Great W/no Problems, But That's Just Me

american dream said:
Call Me Crazy.........but I've Taken Safflower Oil-from Your Local Grocery Store.......crush Your Pellets And Put Them In The Oil, Put The Oil In A Glass Container And Boil It For About 5 Mins To Melt The Rest And Sterilize, Then Draw Up Though A Syringe Filter, And It Worked Great W/no Problems, But That's Just Me

hey dude, howd the filter hold up for ya? i would assume it gets clogged fast cuz of the methyl cellulose or binders or whatever theyre called.

I know this is a old post but can anyone vouche for American dreams post about no BA / BB solution? And if I did that with 10ml of oil would that leave one cart of fina at a dose of 200mg/ml. If so then I would only need to do half a ml to get my 100mg dose. Am I correct? Please someone help me with this. I'm not gonna buy a damn kit because I have ordered 2 times from different sites and yet to see the damn package on my doorstep.

No, heat does not sterilize. I can't believe he would even do something like that although i've seen it before. Filtering is very important not only to sterilize but to remove any filler from the pellets!

You will need solvents like ba,bb,eo to get to hold at 200mg/ml. Kits are a waste, just buy vials, needles, ba, bb etc. else where. It;s a lot cheaper.

Yeah I'm not in the mood to spend money on bs kits... I did do some research as to why whatman filter is used and without it is a no no. Seems to filter by the micron :) so I will be using the whatman. Looks like I will be ordering BA. Bb is not a must have from what I have learned. I guess I'm gonna dissolve the pellets in BA. But the question is how much BA do I use to dissolve on cart of fina and can I mix the pellets, BA, and oil at once and just boil it in a water bath? How much oil do I use to get the 100mg/ml strength? Do I factor in how much tren/BA solution and subtract that from the amount of oil? So say if 20ml will total a concentration of 100mg/ml and I have 4ml of tren/BA do I add only 16ml of oil? Ug I'm to the point that I don't want to try this tren conversion...

Check out b a s s k i l l e r o n l i n e . c o m and in the conversions tab on the side it'll goive step by step instructuions with pictures. With some brews you dont need bb, but with short esters it's best to use as it help bring into solution. Also, your tren will be really thick without it. There's a conversion calc on there to that will help with ratios.

Ok so I ordered my supplies including the whatman. I didn't get the bb because corvettels3 said it wasn't needed. And seeing I don't have any bb how much BA do I add because I can't very well dissolve these pellets in .6ml's correct? Any suggestions to how much BA I need to use or any other replace I can use for BB?

And the answer to the question concerning 200mg/ml of tren was answered right after the comment was stated. So I can do 1/2 a cc for a 100mg/ml. But I think I will just follow basskillers instructions and dose it at 75mg/ml. I'm also going to sterilize my own grapeseed oil as well. I am enjoying getting these items myself and learning how to do all this rather then trusting some ug lab. Going to have a new found respect for tren :)

Back