Fina Pellets

nopainnogain

hey I was reading a post on here where the guy stated that he consumed the pellets. He mentioned that he chewed up like 3-4 pellets 3 times daily.. he did this because he said the absorbtion rate was fairly low. He said that he took it orally because he had not started with pins yet but has since claimed liquid is better. I was just wondering how that would effect u taking it orally i mean there are fillers and even the estradiol that is in it along with the tren....? Any opinions?

Not all fina pellets have estro in them.

The common estimate is around 30% absorption. Some say more, some say less. So it can get expensive. Plus depending on stomach contents I doubt that would be static.

Insane_Man said:
Not all fina pellets have estro in them.

The common estimate is around 30% absorption. Some say more, some say less. So it can get expensive. Plus depending on stomach contents I doubt that would be static.

I thought it was only Syno that had estradiol in it???

tren pellets do not have estro in them. some cartridges of the componet th have an antibiotic in them but its a different colored pellet an deasliy removed before conversion. and i dont think they are effective orally. they are not a 17aa (methylated).

Back