Fina: reccomended dose with winny?

roidjuice

I've been doing a lot of reading about Fina lately and It sounds amazing. I think that I am going to try it out for my third cycle, don't know how long it is going to be (6-10 weeks). I am planning on doing Fina/Winny. I don't know what dosages I should do of either. I've heard of people doing enything from 75mg ED to 50mg EOD of Fina. I think that I will be doing Winstrol (winny) along with it at 50mg ED. I'm 6 foot and 210 13% bf. What dosage would be recommended?

Also, I've read about how to make it and it seems fairly straight forward. I'm planning of injecting. Any advice on the different methods? Where is the best place to get the finaplin pellets? I've seen them online at Vet supply stores but it is $330 for 100. Is that normal or can anyone maybe inform me of a cheaper source? Thanks for all the help!

if i were you I would add test prop and run, prop/tren/winny

prop 100mg eod
fina 75mg eod
winny 50mg ed

I also recommend using test with tren, well with anything really. Prop is fine, the half life is pretty close to tren acetate, but the shots are more painful and have to be administered more frequently than with test ethanate or cypionate.

Prop 75 mgs. ed
Tren 75 mgs. ed
Winny 50 mgs. ed

mrf10 said:
if i were you I would add test prop and run, prop/tren/winny

prop 100mg eod
fina 75mg eod
winny 50mg ed

Definitely run some test with it, either prop or EQ, you'll see good reults. I'd switch the two around:
75 Fina ED
100 Winstrol (winny) EOD
run test as you see fit

Active life of Fina (~8-12hours) is shorter than injectable Winstrol (winny), keep daily for steady blood levels; prop will also help with levels and more quickly.

roidjuice said:
What about taking oral Winstrol (winny) instead of injectible?

Oral Winstrol (winny) is comparable to Fina half-life (8-12 hours) so if doing oral Winstrol (winny), would crank 50mg/tab ED, assuming they are 50mg tabs.

Back