fina w/o a kit?

josh1095

is it possible? ive done some googling and ive seen some shit about shootin everclear. would this not be lethal if you were to accidentally hit a vein? if someone could point me in the right direction... im wanting to add it to the prop im running right now for maybe 4 weeks or so. thanks

Pretty sure all you need is BA and BB but ill just bump this up so someone can chime in with experience.

josh1095 said:
so you simply crush the pellets and let em sit in ba,bb, and oil then filter?

I think its more complicated than that. You need to disolve the pellets in Methyl Alcohol, filter thru a coffee filter, and add distilled water slowly till it crystalizes.

josh1095 said:
so you simply crush the pellets and let em sit in ba,bb, and oil then filter?

you need to do a lot of research before attemping this and fucking yourself up.

ive tried to find the info. ive done the syno h conversion and im in that cycle right now with no probs. i think im capable i just need a little more details. oh, and i admit iwas way the fuck off about the everclear shit, that is for oral tren. and i found that oral tren is one of the most liver toxic Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) out there.
estray, like i said im familiar with the methyl alcohol(yellow heet). so i dont need sodium hydroxide right? since im not removing any EB out of it or the ester correct?
btw thanks, i go on isteroids and i get NO help man, just bullshit.

josh1095 said:
ive tried to find the info. ive done the syno h conversion and im in that cycle right now with no probs. i think im capable i just need a little more details. oh, and i admit iwas way the fuck off about the everclear shit, that is for oral tren. and i found that oral tren is one of the most liver toxic Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) out there.
estray, like i said im familiar with the methyl alcohol(yellow heet). so i dont need sodium hydroxide right? since im not removing any EB out of it or the ester correct?btw thanks, i go on isteroids and i get NO help man, just bullshit.

Exactly. Let me try and find some step by step instructions. Brb.

now i am in the same boat as this guy, but with the kits it just had the BA/BB "magic solution". you just dissolved the pellets dumped in oil , coffee filtered then whatman filtered, right?

Back