Final step

crazyfmike

I like to bake right before I cap placing vials in oven with stoppers set on top and let them go 20 minutes at 225 F. Please comment on this practice. Are there any compounds that can't take that 225F?

I like to bake right before I cap placing vials in oven with stoppers set on top and let them go 20 minutes at 225 F. Please comment on this practice. Are there any compounds that can't take that 225F?

Well being dissolved in the oil raises the resistance to heat of the hormones so there would be not problem of destroying the structure of any hormones at this temp and time length but it is a waste of your time!!! baking does not in my opinion "sterilize" your gear. In theory "pastuerizeation" is a form of sterilization but I highly doubt that the temps and times are correct and also the uneven heating that is going on in that bottle without proper stirring is actually doing this job!!!
STERILE FILTERING is your best and most sterile way of sterilizing your gear!

I am baking my vials and stoppers at 250F for 30 minutes, running everything through a .2 wearing a mask and gloves and filling vials in a very clean environment. I can drop the final bake now.

I've had no issues with my gear thus far and read mixed views on baking. Some say baking is gay....lol

No disrespect to the bakers, to each his own but indeed... Baking is very gay. Just keep your good sterile practices and sterile filter and you're good to go!!!

I bake some oatmeal, chocolate chip, whole wheat flour, flax and raisin cookies and those certainly are not gay.....lol

I bake some oatmeal, chocolate chip, whole wheat flour, flax and raisin cookies and those certainly are not gay.....lol

It may just be my insecurities but I do not bake ANYTHING especially cookies or biscuits or anything... I would and do feel gay even thinking about baking period. I'll leave baking as my life is concerned to the females around me cause surely if I tried I would fuck it up for sure.
But as I said, this just goes to show how secure I am in my sexuality, I guess, and to each his own. LOL

I also do not bake anything, I make sure my mixture is at the proper temperature and filter while warm through a .22 wattman filter.

Never had any issues or complaints.

Back