finally came off

house1

Community Veteran
after being on test for damn near 2 years i finally came off--

my body has reached a point where i would have to do higher doses to get anything out of it--

so i am taking abit of time off --

not sure how recovery will be-- running post cycle therapy (pct) but should have hit myself with hcg before i came off -- something i may regret not doing--

we will see-

i am using ,creatine,humilin r ,gh and L- igf1 -- gh when i wake up and the rest post workout-

i just hope my sex drive does not take a dump --

i have not been down this road in a very long time -- so its a wait and see how it goes deal--

good luck bro . i wouldnt be surprised after that cycle and at your age if you are now a hrt for life candidate . theres worse things than hrt , no need to worry about natural test dropping with age and never running post cycle therapy (pct) again kick ass imo .

2 years, damn...what dose were you taking for the last 2 years...IMO i would hate hrt, injections every week for the rest of your life. Good luck anyways bro, id say you will need it.

Also i was wondering if you are on hrt do your balls stay small as fuck since they are shutdown????

hunter21 said:
2 years, damn...what dose were you taking for the last 2 years...IMO i would hate hrt, injections every week for the rest of your life. Good luck anyways bro, id say you will need it.

Also i was wondering if you are on hrt do your balls stay small as fuck since they are shutdown????
most peoples will eventually shrink but hcg can fix that . when you get older and feel your natural test levels dropping you will learn to love hrt , its a godsend for the over the hill gang .

hunter21 said:

I have never suffered from atrophy, whether on a real cycle or HRT dosages.

good luck bro . i wouldnt be surprised after that cycle and at your age if you are now a hrt for life candidate . theres worse things than hrt , no need to worry about natural test dropping with age and never running post cycle therapy (pct) again kick ass imo .

whats up brother dawg --

i would not be surprised either!! i have blood work to be done on oct 7 -- figured that will be enough time to see if i am either really fucked up or recovering lol

Good luck with everything !!

thanks stone

hunter21, my doses went up and down bro - 500 to 1000 mgs of test plus various other things

i am not about to start pushing 2 grams of test aweek so time to come off

2 grams of test a week would be alot of oil, 8 fukn cc's...there is no way i could handle injecting 8 cc's a week just of test, plus the others.

thats why we make it at 500mg/ml. enan goes easliy at this ratio and cyp goes no sweat at 400mg/ml.

house after a point it dont matter how long you stay on. it takes the same amount of time to recover from 100 weeks as it does 16 weeks.

i have read this in several reports and also have first hand experince with a 2 year cycle at much higher doses than you were doing. I took six weeks off and hit it again. i'll be 46 in november.

hell my wife loves me on hrt when I piss her off she makes me feel her pain on shot day hehehehehehehehhehe. Wish I wasnt such a puss and could do it my self hahahahah

Hey Bro. If I remember, you're taking a lot of GH. Be really careful when you come off. My body did some really crazy stuff when I stopped. My blood sugar would drop. I hit under 50 a couple times, which really sucks. I'd eat 10 glucose tabs and half hour later it would plummet again. Just be careful, that's all.

house after a point it dont matter how long you stay on. it takes the same amount of time to recover from 100 weeks as it does 16 weeks.

PB, i hope this is true bro

Back