Finally getting gyno surgery!!

Steve78

finally going to get it done! Wife thinks I***8217;m crazy but I***8217;m so excited to get this cut out. Lipo first then small cut under Areola and cut some but not all the gland out.
Can***8217;t lift for 4 weeks after

Question is, with some gland remaining, I have to avoid growing it again. I am on trt and have it dialed in, but i love to add a little something once a year to boost gains. I have to use us pharmacy products and can only get hgh (*** no price discussion allowed** 0 dollars a month), deca and Anavar... anavar crashes lipids and not sure if low dose deca can aggregate gyno even if estrogen ivn check. I wish primo was able to be written for in the us...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can still get gyno after surgery. Gyno isn't the only harmful side effect with high estrogen.

You can still get gyno after surgery. Gyno isn't the only harmful side effect with high estrogen.

True. Hence the question on what to run. Oxandrolone crashes my lipids. I can get deca, but not sure what dose wouldn’t cause gyno in me. If I check E2, and it’s normal, I think maybe it could still bind progestin receptors and cause gyno? Not sure. I was thinking 300 mg x 12-14 weeks...

Mine came back after surgery. The 2nd time I actually was prescribed pharm grade tamox and it went away.

you say your ai is dialed in, please share your trt dosages and ai numbers and which ai?

Last edited:
What I would do is get surgery done and do your recovery time. Then come in and after you're healed up start doing research on what to do and what dossages. You're already having issues so get it taken care of first. Focus on one thing at a time up coming surgery and recovery time. If you don't we will hear about your second gyno operation sooner then you think.

What I would do is get surgery done and do your recovery time. Then come in and after you're healed up start doing research on what to do and what dossages. You're already having issues so get it taken care of first. Focus on one thing at a time up coming surgery and recovery time. If you don't we will hear about your second gyno operation sooner then you think.

A big part of this is KNOW YOUR SOURCE, using an under dosed or bunk AI and SERM is the best way to get gyno!

Back