Finally got some detour bars !! : )

Stroyer

Finally tried & got some, & by chance...

Picked them up at a local store (the myo store) in a nearby town for $23 a box !!! People always told me this place had cheap supps for being a local small store & they were right I finally found the place & checked it out & I am glad I did !!

Stroyer

that is cheap, ussually stores that have a physical storefront cant afford to sell things that cheap, they have a store to pay for and labor

GNC

Well was in the mall the other day, stopped by gnc...they finally have the detour bars in now @.........$32 a box.....ouch !

Stroyer

they are the best tasting bars. though tasted some proto whey bars (if you like flakey bars) that were excellent.

the new balance gold are pretty good, a bit sweet but good.

the designer sales manager said that they are sold out (ie their production is spoken for until april)

premier is supposedly going to be ripping the product off within the next month or so..

expect most companies to go this way.. this is just a short reprieve for designer.. but one that has saved the company.

They also have a new bar out called the U-Turn Bar, it looks like a milky way bar! I can't wait to try that one out. 30g. of protein.

Re: GNC

Stroyer said:
Well was in the mall the other day, stopped by gnc...they finally have the detour bars in now @.........$32 a box.....ouch !

Stroyer

Hey bro, try DPS Nutrition, they are a hell of alot cheaper there!;)

Back