finally on again...

eastarr69

Omniscient!
damn..it was so nice to take a shot this morning, take some tabs...

it has been 6 months since my last cycle...i am so friggin happy now...

just thought i would share..

E

eastarr69 said:

E
damn you are better man than I. 3 weeks was too long for me. I broke down and shot three ccs last night. LOL :p

Re: Re: finally on again...

stonecold54 said:
damn you are better man than I. 3 weeks was too long for me. I broke down and shot three ccs last night. LOL :p

well..had to get my house in order, wanted to do some natural training for a while...wanted to wait for a bro to cycle together since we train together..it killed me, but i waited...

got all my gear in order...and hit it...

E

yes it is...

it is always nice to prepare for it..excitment sets in..then when you have it all in order, laid out...put in daily pill carries, make all the shots up, set it all out in the morning, all the ancilleries etc..

then the first shot...always thew best when i start..gets the blood pumping..

goes to show that knowledge you get from here is great..to many people want to jump inot it..better to wait until everything is in before you go into it thinking, "hey, the rest will get here next week, or before i need it"..

E

eastarr69 said:

E

Nice. I was there a while back. Until this current cycle, hadn't hit it up for two YEARS, talk about anticipation! Now first show coming up, I'm damn near giddy.... Welcome back to dark side bro, or if you do your research, the enlightened side, lol.

LOL.....I moved to Florida 2 years ago and haven't been able to make my trips to TJ like I used to. I finally got some gear down here. It has been 20 months since my last shot. When I got the vials home, I sat them up all nice and pretty........I just smiled like a kid on x-mas morning.

Back