Finally ready to start my blast. How does it look?

Refreshing to see proper planning, listening to advice, not running a cycle until you are physically and mentally ready and making sure everything is ordered beforehand.

Things are less likely to go wrong if you have done everything possible to run things the right way!

Greens added hiram... enjoy the ride buddy

great advice here... i had approved this cycle with him privately earlier..

but im almost 100% sure the adex dosage will be what he needs on cycle.. he aromatizes fairly easily..

Refreshing to see proper planning, listening to advice, not running a cycle until you are physically and mentally ready and making sure everything is ordered beforehand.

Things are less likely to go wrong if you have done everything possible to run things the right way!

Greens added hiram... enjoy the ride buddy

Thanks Bigben. To be honest I came to this place looking for that magic pill and instead got a degree in chemistry, biology, training and nutrition. I am looking forward to the ride. :)

Had to stop blast about a week and a half in. Went to urologists to discuss a oust and industrial bill and they said Dr wants to check bloodwork again in May just to varify levels are stable After adjustment to protocol in February.

That being said I should stop the clen, tren, t3 adjust test and adex back to trt on next injection?

Back